Prediction Game Announcements (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Gday folks, and welcome to the very first round of the traditional Juventuz Prediction Game.

The set of fixtures for the first round have been posted.

Just for future reference, I'll let you guys know in advance that most of the matches will be from Serie A for obvious reasons, and the others will be matches from around Europe that (hopefully) aren't too easy to predict.

Lemme know what you think of the initial round of fixtures.. I've only chosen matches from a handful of leagues, and I'm considering choosing matches from a larger number, in order to make the game more challening :devil: I won't be too mean though, and ask you to predict the results of matches in some obscure league that nobody's heard of.

Please bear with me because it's my first time running the game, and I didn't really play it in previous seasons either :)

We have a brand new scoring system in place, and the details of the new rules can be found in the following thread:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8064

Good luck to all, and I hope you all have a good time :D

EDIT: That was my 17000th post :embarass:

Register here btw: http://www.juventuz.com/_php/prediction

Buy on AliExpress.com

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
aeh sorry . i 've no idea where to post my tip and where to register . :(

im on the page where i can the the "user-table" or standings with "juvefan" as numberone, but then i've no idea to go on ?_?

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
i have started reasonably well in my defence to hold on to the prediction champ crown.

U won't wrestle it from me, without a battle. :devil:

The title is beginning to grow on me. :D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
guys,y cant i predict the forthcoming matches all over europe? ,,i c only old (last eek) matches tht have been played ..

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
The matches u can predict on are a selection of matches played on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

The matches for u to predict come out wednesday or thursday i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)