pre season matches (1 Viewer)

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    telling ya now eduardo will get around 14 goals this season and 20+ after, ive rated him very highly for quite some time, yes i know he was playing in croatia, but there was sumthing about him that just said, he can prove himself anywhere, he is by far the premierships best signing

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    I watched only 1st half and then I changed channel. The game was so bloody boring like englishmans would like to say :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Simao was decent, he had few good crosses and dribbles which I consider good since he came in second half and his first match at Atletico i think.

Hunter was nothing special but he still managed to show his "attacking" skils, he managed to attack every Atletico's defender and had a few elbowing tackles.

Sneijder was really good and scored superb goal his shooting abbilities are scary.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Sneijder was awesome,Emmanuelson impressed me,Stekelenburg was very good too..If juve is really trying to get a replacement as close as Nedved,then i will say Sneijder is the man...his workrate,aggressiveness,awareness,shooting,passing..pretty much a nedved to me..Lets just hope he doesnt sign for anyone else but Juve,next season hopefully...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Emanuelson is a player I want the most from Ajax besides Sneijder, his work rate is just incredible... But still I'm not sure what position he plays, last night he played as RM mostly but commentator said that is not his main position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)