PRE SEASON: Juventus - Napoli (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I'm guessing that those players that play tonight with the NT, will be reserves against Napoli, so that means we'll probably see Miccoli-Di Vaio up front since both DP and Trez are first 11 players with their respective NT.

Playin against Napoli at the San Paolo is always a nice thing; they definitely deserve Serie A football, hopefully this will be the year of their return.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Empoli? I don't think Juve are playing Empoli in this pre-season, but they are definitely playing Napoli.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Not anymore. It was decided earlier this week to postpone that match for next week so to have all the national players back since it is the annual Villar Perosa match in honour of Gianni Agnelli.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Now they will create a match to honour Gianni agnelli?? thats very good!!.

Yes, its is 99% sure that the reserves will play against Napoli. After all, Divaio and Miccoli didnt played in the Milan game. Ok, they played but no much time

Maresca and cia were in the bench too, and need to kick some balls.

And im very sure that Ciro will be a starter ;)

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
there should almost be a seperate thread for today's italy game versus Germany. It's like half of juventus versus Germany. 6 juve starters in teh lineup if Camo plays (he got a knock yesterday in practice)!!!! Forza Juve versus Germany!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Forza_La_Juve ] ++
there should almost be a seperate thread for today's italy game versus Germany. It's like half of juventus versus Germany. 6 juve starters in teh lineup if Camo plays (he got a knock yesterday in practice)!!!! Forza Juve versus Germany!
There is a thread about it in the Internatonal soccer forums since a long time.

you never enter in that part of the forum right ;)

Hey i hopw many hours it will begin?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Now they will create a match to honour Gianni agnelli?? thats very good!!.
The match at Villar Perosa (Gianni Agnelli's garden at one of his houses) is the match that usually kicks off the Juve season every year, but since this season started earlier than usual this match is being played in this period.

Anyway I think I had read somewhere that since this GA's place where the players paraded in front of him till last season, this time round it will be sort of considered as a match in his honour. I still can't believe he's dead :( I respected the guy very much; he was and still is Juve.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
im a bit confused now, is this a tread for the juve and napoli or the juve and empoi match?

i wander is it too early to start a thread abought the latter.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Didn't want to address it to you personally, so embarassing :D

Seriously - more people have asked about it so I thought it might be a good idea to alert everyone here.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
As Zizou already mentioned, the international players might be rested and a chance could be given to the others who stayed in Turin .. I think Lippi would go for this line-up:

Buffon (Chimenti); Birindelli, Montero, Ferrara, Pessotto; Conte, Maresca, Appiah, Nedved; Miccoli, Di Vaio.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
:)...

can someone do a tread abought juve and empoli (i know nufin abought it) when is it what time is it and what channel is it gonna be on?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Steve there's still time before the Empoli match ;) Let's enjoy the Napoli game and then next week the Villar Perosa game, then we can start talking about Empoli :)

dpforever not sure if Montero played with Uruguay yesterday against Argentina; if he did I think Fresi should be given some play time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)