PRE-SEASON : Juventus - Manchester United (8 Viewers)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Arrgh dammit..... i can't watch the match :down:

owwww man 4-1...... that blows.....:down:

can any1 tell me how we r playing?

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
can any1 tell me how we r playing?
Like CRAP!!!

When Nedved, DP, Zambrotta and Co. came in
we started to play better....

but the damn MAN.U keeper takes everything tonight!!!! :fero:

so f' embarassing!!!!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

Like CRAP!!!

so f' embarassing!!!!

OIC....damn....:fero: well... it's a friendly (trying to comfort myself a bit)

btw, how our GK doing?

Rounded

May 24, 2003
Superb goal from neddy against MU. Maresca didn't play well, so were chimenti, and camo.

Appiah and Tachi were superb, great passes and vision. Howard was amazing. Think Juve should loan Camo.......

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSED OFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

i know its a friendly but if we can't beat man u then what the ****

..........................FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................................

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

Like CRAP!!!

so f' embarassing!!!!
well I missed the first 30 minutes of the game...
So I can't say much about Buffon... He let a free kick
in...

Chimenti, hmmmm. I don't know... I'm pretty angry so maybe
I will say unfair things about him, I better go and get some
sleep... 04:16 in the morning here...

damn....

I can take a loss, but I know that this loss will probably make
alot of ppl. I know jump and start the B.S. anthems...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
the funniest was when keane hit nedved and he was down, tacchinardi went over to keane and started hitting him, lmao.
and also when forlan set up the ball, tricked the defendor, tricked the goalkeeper and was like 2m away from the net and failed haha

Jul 19, 2003
Buffon and Chimenti are really not to blame. For the 2nd game in a row, it was the defence and the attack.

Obviously those long balls to Miccoli in the front aren't going to work with Ferdinand and O'Shea being double his height. The attack looks pretty crappy......I hope Lippi fixes that before Sunday.

BTW........Has anyone noticed how fast Miccoli runs?? :eek: It's amazing really....but the way he runs is very funny.....like a waddling duck. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Buffon and chimenti were in too dangerous cirmcuntances because the defenders.

Tonight the defense was awfull.

And they won because they played muuuuuuuch better than juve.

Im ashamed because it was so desesperating to see how they were killing us slowly. and in the other hand that muda ****er son a bich goal kkeeeper cocksucker....that stopped all of our good shots ong goal.

**** manchetser!!!! how dare you tto do this to Juve.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
OMG 4-1! :down:
Man Utd's gk Tim Howard was so fantastic!
I must say that Fergie was genius to put him in starting eleven. I saw Quinton Fortune also had a great job to over Camo.

I saw Davids wasn't help much, he's doing a good actions but that's not enough. Maresca was ok but I dunno why Lippi put Conte in the lineup. He's quite slow....
But anyway, that was a great game! It was started at 7.00 am in my country....finally i can watch it even the result makes me sad.

Damn, I dunno what happen to Nedved :down: Hope he's ok, Milan is waiting.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #313
    Hey guys, I watched the match, and believe me, the scoreline really flatters Man Utd.

In the first half the English Champs were definitely the better team and deserved to be leading but we were unlucky not to score when Di Vaio struck the crossbar. Our best players in the first 45 minutes were Maresca who showed alot of class and vision, and Davids who worked hard throughout and played some brilliant long balls to Miccoli and co.

We actually started best in the second period but our midfield lacked width as Davids was forced to play on the left wing and Camoranesi was poor. Birindelli, Ferrara, Montero and Pessotto gave Van Nistelrooy, Solskjaer, Keane, Veron and Neville far too much space and we were punished. The goals from Giggs, Scholes, RVN and Solskjaer were very well taken and Buffon and Chimenti are not to be blamed.

When Zambrotta, Nedved, Del Piero and co came on we started to play alot better and Neddy, Micco, DP and Trez were combining quite well but we were already down 3-0 and the task of drawing things level was too big for our boys on this occasion. DP and particularly Trezeguet had some chances which we should have done better with, but in all fairness, the credit should go to Tim Howard who was brilliant.

If anybody has any questions about the match feel free to ask me :)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i'm not actually upset over losing actually. I know i might sound stupid by saying this, but i believe that juve still need a few players in the squad to complete it and it really is that good young defender and direct replacement for trez.

IMO that if both teams fielded a full line up, that 4-1 scoreline wouldnt have happened, but this might give Moggi and Lippi the wake up call too buy a 'Mexes' and say 'Iaquinta'.

i didnt expect to win this game anyway, we are about a month behind in terms of fitness and pre-season compared to man utd and we have the important cup against milan on sunday.

so realistically, i wouldnt be overally upset.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++BTW........Has anyone noticed how fast Miccoli runs?? :eek: It's amazing really....but the way he runs is very funny.....like a waddling duck. :D
    :D:D:D
    I saw it, LOL~~~~

he played good game but no support from di vaio on the first half

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ale's Cat ] ++
    Looks like we just can't beat them.

Last year we couldn't and we blamed it on the flu...

How about now?
    In the first game i said that was the flu, in thje second leg,,,i said that was a very xtrange game,,and soome of the goals were so wird.

But today there are no excuses.

At least, like fantasista said, we kept our pride high when the first team entered, especially Nedved, that was with an incredibly spirit today.

But anyways, now i reallt think that we cant beat them.

Jul 19, 2003
    Well, the first and the third goals......Juve could don nothing about. But, this is an Italian team, for God's sake.........The strongest part of its game should be defence. What's the solution?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)