PRE-SEASON : Juventus - Manchester United (3 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
thanx fabina i'll check now but if i fail to find anything will you pleeese keep me updated. I dont want it to bother you while your watching the game, so you don't have to if you don't want to but if its k with you i would be very gratefull indeed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
SOme of my class mates tried to burn my Juve scarf when I was at school the day after "The Zalayeta accident". The bloddy bastards. Talking shit aboot Juve. :mad: :groan:

The thing I hate most is when people who arent real fans abuse you. They bend the way the wind blows. One day ther Man U fans, the next day Arsenal.

Bloddy wankers :(

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
thanx fabina i'll check now but if i fail to find anything will you pleeese keep me updated. I dont want it to bother you while your watching the game, so you don't have to if you don't want to but if its k with you i would be very gratefull indeed.
Man, what would this forum be without me? If you ask nicely I'll do a play-by-play commentary again ;)

Altho I missed half the match last time...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
SOme of my class mates tried to burn my Juve scarf when I was at school the day after "The Zalayeta accident". The bloddy bastards. Talking shit aboot Juve. :mad: :groan:

The thing I hate most is when people who arent real fans abuse you. They bend the way the wind blows. One day ther Man U fans, the next day Arsenal.

Bloddy wankers :(
I totally agree with you, there are so much wankers abought like that where i live.
especially the ones who reckon beckham is the best player in world because he's the only player they've ever seen or heared of.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Hey guys, ive never watched a footy match where there weren't at least two commentaters
so help your selves

i aint complaing :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
LMFAO @ bianconero

hey goat no prob from 1am (8pm) its you and fab all the way....
even if (when) juve score i try to keep my self from interferring.
will one of yee post the line outs when you get them please...
i hope im not asking for too much from yee

respect...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
just 10 more minutes. I think Juve players will wear a black anrmband and that the match will start with a minute of silence for Chiusano.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
just 10 more minutes. I think Juve players will wear a black anrmband and that the match will start with a minute of silence for Chiusano.
oh probably a min of silence!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)