PRE-SEASON : Juventus - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
LoL , hang in there!

You would not believe the amount of abuse i get from the man u fans who i hang around with, i can't stand it any more. I hope tonight will be the end of it.

...........................................FORZA JUVE.....................................

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
LoL , hang in there!

You would not believe the amount of abuse i get from the man u fans who i hang around with, i can't stand it any more. I hope tonight will be the end of it.

...........................................FORZA JUVE.....................................
They actually abuse you? Bloody bastards! :D ;)

My jokes suck :groan:

Hang in there dude, it wont be long before you can punk them.

Oh and Fab... Only 44 minutes now!!! :eek:
;)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i won't even be watching the match but im still going crazy!
i have my jeresly hat and scarf on me now.
I should be ready to go now once i find my davids glasses and some food (im thinking of making italian!, even though it is very late but who cares its man u v juve, f'k sake i can't wait much longer)

i don't wan't to imagine how i would be feeling if man u won.......

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i have my jeresly hat and scarf on me now.
I should be ready to go now once i find my davids glasses and some food (im thinking of making italian!,
LOL that brings bad luck you know

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

;)
I got suspended for hitting my french teacher when he slagged me infront of the class abought man u beating juve 3-0......... hahaha

When i told my Da' (a big juve fan too) what happened he asked me if my french teacher would like him to pay him a visit lol

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

;)
cant wait cant wait! haha

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I got suspended for hitting my french teacher when he slagged me infront of the class abought man u beating juve 3-0......... hahaha

When i told my Da' (a big juve fan too) what happened he asked me if my french teacher would like him to pay him a visit lol
LOL!

theyll show the match in RAI but not live i believe

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

:LOL: I'd like to meet the wanker as well :devil:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
Lol stevie, you are crazy. I dont wear my juve shirt cos i did last season both times when we faced man u and well we lost. So i think my Juve jersey is bad luck
no, wearing YOUR juve shirt, overall wearing it and telling people esp. the other teams supporters' "were gonna win" really brings bad luck.. see this season i was very quiet with juve and champions league/serie a.. and we got to the final!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)