PRE-SEASON : Juventus - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

which makes zero sense after the barcelona game, since he didn't score and two other strikers did.
Give the credit to Rustu.
and it's only good that Miccoli and Di Vaio scored. they got good chences and they took them. for the second goal I give credit to Camo, but also to Miccoli who did great movement. well, it doesn't matter who plays or who starts.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
Slap lige af drenge! :D
Slap selv af fjols! :p :D

Hvem er du egentlig inde på juventuz.dk's forum? Hvis du altså er oprettet...

++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
but its the last friendly before the supercoppa
so??? Still just a friendly.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Well the swedes and danes are playing. There's that cup thing in Germany and it cant be to long before the english start.

But ok... I'm just pissed cuz I can't watch the game... that's all :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey wassup with you people??

we dont have to fear Man United!! they are a bunch of crap. Remember what they did to us in the CL, they trashed Juve twice. :p

Just kidding,

like always, i think that we can beat them, but now we have the weapons to do it. We just need that the right players assembles in the right moment, and they will have seroius troubles.

We just need to beware about Rudy Vannisterror. He can score against us any time he wants.
Of course, al man United is dangerous, but this guy in particular.

Lets see how Lippi use the team in this game.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
Give the credit to Rustu.
and it's only good that Miccoli and Di Vaio scored. they got good chences and they took them. for the second goal I give credit to Camo, but also to Miccoli who did great movement. well, it doesn't matter who plays or who starts.
It dies itreally does. even thoughI am a bit drunken right noe...It doies matter because Trezeguet doesnt create chances by himself, but Miccoli an Di Vaio csn create as well as score cances.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    Personally I'd like to see a trident attack of Miccoli, Del Piero and Trezeguet/Di Vaio in a 4-3-3/3-4-3 and I believe that all we have to do is shut down the service to RVN and we'll be fine. We will have to work hard in midfield and I think that Davids' and Nedved's work ethic may be the difference between the two sides :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Well, once again to supply my simple minded view on this :p. We can definately beat Man U... no 1 says it will be easy but its fully possible :) The 1st thing we hv to get right is a solid defence and a non-zombefied Buff. Some of u seam to focus more abt RVN and Solskjaer. They are the major threat but i hope that we won't focus on closing them out so much that we let some other orportunistic <--- (s u all can c i totally failed my spelling :D) player slip by to score.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    for all canadian viewers, it will be on sportsnet channel.

honestly, juventus can beat manchester, but i doubt they will. i dont want them to play full out anyways. because if a player gets injured for the super cup, then we are screwed. becaue to beat milan, we need a full strength squad. but i hope we win it anyway for revenge, and beat man us 'unbeaten run in us friendlies' ;) god, their fans are probably getting soo cocky right now. and im really excited to see how milan plays against barca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)