PRE-SEASON : Juventus - Manchester United (1 Viewer)

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
Well I see that many here are really not confident of Juve's abilities:( Well I am and I really dont see why we should fear them, and I can definately see us beating them. They will probably play better knocking football but we will hopefully shoy more attractive individul skill. The partnership of Miccoli and Di Vaio seems to be moving on extremely well but I think I still want Alex in the Starting XI:angel: I am worried about Trez though:down:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sheva ] ++
Well I see that many here are really not confident of Juve's abilities:( Well I am and I really dont see why we should fear them, and I can definately see us beating them. They will probably play better knocking football but we will hopefully shoy more attractive individul skill. The partnership of Miccoli and Di Vaio seems to be moving on extremely well but I think I still want Alex in the Starting XI:angel: I am worried about Trez though:down:
Yeah, I do think we have a pretty strong chance......but only if the defence performs up to par.

BTW, isn't Zidane missing from ur "Magicians" list?? :)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
Er det, igår spillede de ved 11-12 tiden om natten.

He started it ;)
Nej, de startede kampen kl. 22... det er jeg rimelig sikker på. Mon ikke det er det samme mod Merchandise United.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Nej, de startede kampen kl. 22... det er jeg rimelig sikker på. Mon ikke det er det samme mod Merchandise United.
Matchen blir i 2 i morgen. det ar skandinaviska tiden. Ha, ni tva startade det, men jag ska av****a :p

Oh, its Swedish ffs :rolleyes: :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Well, don't talk swedish then you wanker! :D

and that's crap :groan: I'll be out drinking at the time... why am I always so damn cursed :groan:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What do you have against the swedish, you damn dane???

Too bad you'll miss the game. and too bad you'll miss the replay, it clashes with your AA meeting :p

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I have nothing against the swedes... just you :p

What do you have against the danes?

BTW, I didn't know you live in Sweden. When did you move there? You damn swede! :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
A friend of mine -> Army dude, is being sent to Bosnia next month. Just to patrol for the next 6 months or so. Don't know where in Bosnia though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)