PRE-SEASON: Juventus - Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well guys.....in some days we will meet the barca boys again!!!

This time they will have the old players like Saviola and Kulivert plus the new reinforcements!!. BUt juventus will play with all his forces , like always!

The Juventus succes in Nou camp was a achieved by the courage of our players??? or it was just a flash of good luck???...... We will see the 27th of July!.

Which formation you think Juve will use?.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
I'm sooooo looking forward to this. Finally, FSW will show us a Juve game (should've been slapt silly if they didn't, considering it's in the U.S.).

I hope I get to see all the bright talents that you guys talk about, especially the new striker, Miccoli.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah,,,

ill see the all the games too!!! with Fox Sports!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i'm sure each game, juve are only gonna play the starters in 1 half.
    juve have the supercoppa italiana to worry about in less than 2 weeks.

but it should be very nice to see the new players

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    yeah,, they will take all this games evry easy,,,without burning the players.

But it will be interesting. This will be a good training for the Supper copa, that this year have a special meaning.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Ah, sweet! I should be able to see this game on Fox Sports! :cool: Anyways, as Majed already said, Lippi will probably only field the star players like Thuram, Nedved and Del Piero for one half but it'll still be interesting to see if Legrottaglie, Maresca, Appiah and Miccoli can gel together with an already successful squad. The formation? We'll most likely see Lippi testing out his 4-2-3-1 with an attacking midfield trio of Miccoli, Nedved and Del Piero behind Trezeguet.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    hmmmmm.......a match thread. i really missed those ones.........but since the topic of supper copa brought up, i just heard P.Maldini saying that the match gonna be in Tokyo. i mean WTF??? isn't it in NY????

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Yes cynical, the match is officially scheduled to take place in New York. When did Maldini say that it would be held in Tokyo? :undecide:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    is fox sports playing this game? at what time i cannot miss it!!
    Yeah, Fox Sports are showing the game but I'm not sure at what time, oh and BTW, nice avatar Fab :cool:

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++
    Yes cynical, the match is officially scheduled to take place in New York. When did Maldini say that it would be held in Tokyo? :undecide:
    well i heard it today on TV. it was a press conference to introduce Cafu and sh!t.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++

well i heard it today on TV. it was a press conference to introduce Cafu and sh!t.
    i hope not Tokyo....because my plane ticket says "To: New York" !!
    i think they were talking about the Intercontenental Cup in Tokyo vs. Boca Juniors.
    :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    shouldnt a thread be done about the "champions of the world" matches so we could like post the schedule there and talk about all the matches?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)