Prandelli unveils his plans (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
trust capello .... hmm... his surprise showing up and how he ditched his other club ... worries me a little ... no loyalty what so ever ..... no1 in roma knew that he left when he did... newy .. we ll see wht happens

Common....what fukkin loyality.....wer talking about Roma :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't see why everyone is so sure that if we lose out on Ferrari, we'll get Mexes without any problems at all. There are other clubs that want him...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I don't see why everyone is so sure that if we lose out on Ferrari, we'll get Mexes without any problems at all. There are other clubs that want him...
Of course there are always problems with transfers. But which club is going to out do us for Mexes? Man U has already signed Heinze, Real Madrid has bought Samuel, Stam is on his way to Milan, no good young player will go to Inter, so who will challenge us for the services of Mexes? The only team that has a shot is Arsenal, but Mexes has stated before he wants the Serie A. Its down between Juve and Roma for Mexes.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
trust capello .... hmm... his surprise showing up and how he ditched his other club ... worries me a little ... no loyalty what so ever ..... no1 in roma knew that he left when he did... newy .. we ll see wht happens
Roma knew that Capello was leaving, since they were in talk with Prandelli a week before Capello's announcement. Sensi is a smart ass and wants to make it look like is Capello's fault so he doesn't get attacked by his own fans. Also don't get surprise if Totti goes to Milan...I think that after the Euro cup there will be lots of surprises.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
Roma knew that Capello was leaving, since they were in talk with Prandelli a week before Capello's announcement. Sensi is a smart ass and wants to make it look like is Capello's fault so he doesn't get attacked by his own fans. Also don't get surprise if Totti goes to Milan...I think that after the Euro cup there will be lots of surprises.
I agree 100%. Capello's move is far less shocking to the AS Roma society than they're letting on in the press. Sensi put up a huge smokescreen on that one, and you have to look at the details of their Prandelli negotiations to realize it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)