Prandelli unveils his plans (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Football Italia

He's going for Gila and Ferrari, I feel there will be a real Roma-Juve match for these guys.

Hope Capello and Moggi will go for it!!

I would personally prefer Gila over Vieri.

I can't make a decision about Ferrari or Mexes, both of them are great!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
so what?

if he takes ferrari, we would take mexes, who imo is better than ferrari..

i'll be a little bit sorry if he takes gilardino, but it's not the end of the world..right now, seeing that gila will go to roma, i prefer vieri and cavenaghi.

i was really hoping and i hope that gila wuold come to juve, but if he choses another club, then i wish him luck.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
if Milan could sign Stam, maybe Moggi would do another master stroke and sign Fabio Cannavaro... i cant help but notice that Moggi always signed proven talented players, but for one reason or another , have a decreased market value.... Fabio Cannavaro form for Inter could make his value lower than his usual rate.... i think he would be great to give that missing solidness to our backline.... even Ferrari nor Mexes couldnt gurantee to give us that ;)

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
if Milan could sign Stam, maybe Moggi would do another master stroke and sign Fabio Cannavaro... i cant help but notice that Moggi always signed proven talented players, but for one reason or another , have a decreased market value.... Fabio Cannavaro form for Inter could make his value lower than his usual rate.... i think he would be great to give that missing solidness to our backline.... even Ferrari nor Mexes couldnt gurantee to give us that ;)
agree :thumb:
but there's not single link of Cannavaro to Juve.
I'll bow Moggi if Cannavaro is another surprise signing this season

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I do not want to take a chance on Fabio. Our defense is already too old anyway.

I would take Mexes over Ferrari any day of the week. About Gilardino, I would hope we can buy him, but if it doesn't work out there are other good young strikers like Zlatan.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
age is just numbers .... i am sure under Capello, Cannavaro will always be better than Ferrari or Mexes or Legrotaglie for the next 2 or 3 years...beside, 30 is the peaking age for defenders especially one in the class of Cannavaro... on the contrary, i afraid a Mexes/Ferarri- Legrotaglie partnership would be too young.... ;)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

but there's not single link of Cannavaro to Juve.

thats the main criteria that i am searching.. in case any of you who still dont want to notice, we NEVER buy players linked to us.... not in our recent history....
Mexes-Ferrari-Gilardino as good as joined another team next season my frens.. face the hard truth ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
beside, 30 is the peaking age for defenders especially one in the class of Cannavaro... on the contrary, i afraid a Mexes/Ferarri- Legrotaglie partnership would be too young.... ;)
But our defence is just too old, and has been for quite some time now.

Bring in the young guns!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
so what?

if he takes ferrari, we would take mexes, who imo is better than ferrari..

:LOL:

I bet you'll say "Ferrari is better" if we get Ferrari and lose out on Mexes!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

But our defence is just too old, and has been for quite some time now.

Bring in the young guns!
the only problematic 'old' defender we had last season is Paolo Montero.. believe me, come next season he wont be a regular anymore...

Thuram- F.Cannavaro- Zebina- Zambrotta

now that dont look too old now does it..;)

Mar 14, 2004
Well....I see that most of you would like to see Ajax syndrom happening to us......well it wont. That happend once in a thousand years. I would welcome Cannavaro cuz he brings so much more that Ferarri and Mexes both. And he isnt un-disciplined like Montero and Iuliano. But the fact stands: Gila & someone from Mexes-Ferarri will join Roma and we will get another of defensive duo. Vieri is my first choice for Trez replacement. He had a great game today in a friendly match against Tunisia.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well I trust Capello
He will make our defense the strongest no matter who we will have and our attack will be great eigther just trust Capello

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)