Prandelli at Fiorentina OFFICAL! (7 Viewers)

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ohh btw thats a great Nick Andre3000
    I love Outkast have been listening to them ever since they dropped Atliens...

I have all albums apart from the crappy hit collection...

And Andre3000 its kinda of hypocritical that you support La Viola and Juve at the same time don't you think...

And its not really Juventus who is a rival with Fioreintina but the other way around only
    since Juve are way too big for them
    but Fiorentina has a major issue with minority complexes ranging back to the Baggio transfer....

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Robert, They don't come up this far.

The farthest point north that they appear is New Jersey.

And, I can understand how a lot of people were upset about Fiorentina's "promotion" this year. However, this season has proven that they most certainly belonged, and that they have the proper ownership group (not one that was more concerned with his failing movie studios) that will do what it takes to get them back into Serie A. They made some very wise purchases in January.

Big match this weekend against Catania. I've got to try to watch it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
    ohh btw thats a great Nick Andre3000

Thanks.

I love Outkast have been listening to them ever since they dropped Atliens...

I have all albums apart from the crappy hit collection...
    I've been a fan since "Player's Ball" back in '94.

And Andre3000 its kinda of hypocritical that you support La Viola and Juve at the same time don't you think...

With all due respect, that's not really for you to decide. I've never had a problem with it. My friends who follow football think I'm retarded :D, but I don't care. When Juve plays Fiorentina, I root for Juve. It's really quite simple.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

#2) As a Juve fan, you should definitely care as well. Fiorentina is Juve's biggest rival, by far. And vice-versa.
    I disagree. I hate them and their *****ing whining fans with a venom, but to consider them rivals in the same vein as Milan or Roma for example, is wrong and gives Fiorentina far too much credability.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

#2) As a Juve fan, you should definitely care as well. Fiorentina is Juve's biggest rival, by far. And vice-versa.
    Agree 100%

Personally i cant wait til they are back where they belong in serie a.

There is nothing that even comes close for a juve fan than being in the stands for juve - fior (or vice versa)

The day our biggest enemy returns is a day i will celebrate

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I second that! And let me share the following quote from an interview I read in Voetbal International a while ago:

"We're on our way back, yes", the Fiorentina president explains, "but there is one thing missing still. I miss Juventus, our arch-rival. Having an enemy is fundamental, it shapes your identity. We can't live without Juventus. And it won't be until we're re-united with the Old Lady that we are really, truly back!"

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    I remember that one erik.

But truly there is nothing like being at a game between juve and fior...

The feeling is indescribable... on a completely different level to games against inter, roma or milan

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

The day our biggest enemy returns is a day i will celebrate

Talk about some severe conflicts that will be going on inside my head the day that happens:D:D

In addition to the ones that I'm already suffering from, of course.

And I'll tell you this. I'm supposed to be going to Italy in Late August/Early September, and if that comes to fruition, I'll be looking for some tickets for the first Serie A match at the Artemio Franchi.

That will be a joyous day. I'll have to get a new jersey, though. My Batistuta jersey is a couple of sizes too small now.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

And I'll tell you this. I'm supposed to be going to Italy in Late August/Early September, and if that comes to fruition, I'll be looking for some tickets for the first Serie A match at the Artemio Franchi.
    See you there serge

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    I don't really like to have rivals anymore
    Toro destroyed it all
    I always use to like them being in Seria A and all but
    the seeing the derby's changed my mind
    when they saw we were superior in skill they just hatefully tried to injure our players....

Not a nice way to act...
    instead of taking advantage that one of the worlds best Football clubs comes from the same city as La Granata they hate it and try to destroy us....
    I don't like them anymore and they can rott in Seria B and the same can almost be said about La Viola but to a lesser extent that really shouldn't even exsist until since they got bankrupt but somehow they manage to coruptly argue their name back....

But the bad thing is that Fiorentina can't be content being Juve's little brother releasing their best players to us and Juve loaning them the ones that have yet to develop (kind of Like Parma)

But they have to try to compete and give us problems....
    THey should accept their place in the food chain....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Evelyn, its a whole new team, whole new management, whole new ownership.

Think about it. Just even mentioning Fiorentina gets your blood boiling. Do you want to tell me that the prospect of them being in Serie A again, and having that great rivalry renewed doesn't pique your interest even a little?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't really like to have rivals anymore
    Toro destroyed it all
    I always use to like them being in Seria A and all but
    the seeing the derby's changed my mind
    when they saw we were superior in skill they just hatefully tried to injure our players....
    Actually, Torino provided some good competition in our derbies, totally focking us over when we were up 3-0 at halftime IIRC. They always gave their 200% against us, and it showed :irritate:

Aug 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Serge, I agree with your post 100%, but it leaves me with this question: How can you be a supporter of Juve and Fiorentina? Do you support the Dodgers and the SF Giants? Yankees and Red Sox?
    my thoughts exactly when he stated his passion for fiorentina :D

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    Funny that this just had to turn into a lets get Viola back in to the Seria A thread....

I don't really share your view Andre
    I would rather all our rivals from Rome to Milan went half bankrupt and left would be only
    one team to rule them all (hmm wonder where I got that from) ;) :D

Our rivals would automatically understand that 9 out of 10 seasons is a Juve season and the tenth is the season Juve rejuvenate and might let a another team slip up to grab the goal

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Funny that this just had to turn into a lets get Viola back in to the Seria A thread....

I don't really share your view Andre
    I would rather all our rivals from Rome to Milan went half bankrupt and left would be only
    one team to rule them all (hmm wonder where I got that from) ;) :D

Our rivals would automatically understand that 9 out of 10 seasons is a Juve season and the tenth is the season Juve rejuvenate and might let a another team slip up to grab the goal
    And then Serie A would turn into the Austrian league, there would only be one team making it into the CL, and that team would get thrashed because they are not playing any competition during the season.

Sorry, but I much prefer the situation that Serie A is in now, and bringing Fiorentina back into Serie A will only strengthen the league.

But, Hey. To each their own :)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Actually, Torino provided some good competition in our derbies, totally focking us over when we were up 3-0 at halftime IIRC. They always gave their 200% against us, and it showed :irritate:

15 mins that destroyed salas' career

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)