Post Your Mediocre Achievements Here! (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I can drink a liter of milk in a single evening (only with cocoa and from the fridge) and
then I can be usually sick for 3 days in a row.

I do fear birds and I've managed to yell in my sleep each time I dreamed them until now.

I can win at poker without any problem, because usually I'm the only one who does not cheat
at the table.

I do have a whole lot of stuffed animals and sometimes I'm taking one of them and sleep with
it. It's confortable.

I'm sleeping on 3 pillows + a cushion.

I am usually talking with the green blancket I've got. It's a friendly one.

I can act. Good. I've won a prize once.

I can speak French. To many people, that is an achievement :D. And Hungarian when I'm in the
mood and I've drank a couple of beers.

I can't go left.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

Yeah I know. Don't you think that you've got to know me better now :D ?

And, aresandro, ask Kaliman for details ;)

wooo...:eek: and i thought turning 225 deg. clockwise was weird... but u actually have to ask Kaliman evrytime u do it :eek:?!!! thats freaky dude...

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
In sixth grade I could beat everybody at this game called merci. I could beat anyone from the sixth and seventh grade. I once beat the smartest kid in my class in a school spelling bee and had it rubbed in his face for the whole year. I saved my family twice. I beat some kid in the 100 metres and later found out he was the fastest kid in my class. I never beat him again though. I fought someone who was 6 ft and around 250 pounds and gave him a bleeding nose and a bleeding ear when I was 14. I have never broken a single bone in my body besides my right ankle- which was once.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
In sixth grade I could beat everybody at this game called merci. I could beat anyone from the sixth and seventh grade. I once beat the smartest kid in my class in a school spelling bee and had it rubbed in his face for the whole year. I saved my family twice. I beat some kid in the 100 metres and later found out he was the fastest kid in my class. I never beat him again though. I fought someone who was 6 ft and around 250 pounds and gave him a bleeding nose and a bleeding ear when I was 14. I have never broken a single bone in my body besides my right ankle- which was once.
hey lac, nice to see you back mate?

how'd you save you family? from fire?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

hey lac, nice to see you back mate?

how'd you save you family? from fire?
hey fli how u doin?

I saved them from making an investment in scam in something that would have left them a lot poorer the first time. The second one is rather personal.

Sep 28, 2002
hey why dont u get a job at a best buy or circuit city? 8 bucks per hour and discounts...are there any of those in fl?
actually i never looked anywhere else. didn;t have time or will to do so. i **** that, anyway, i'm leaving in couple of weeks.

Sep 28, 2002
hey fli do you have msn? i need to talk to you.
yeah, i do, but i have no idea how it works. i tried to sign in but they say that password is incorrect. so wtf is correct password. i never though of one. and how the hell can i get the correct password.

microsoft :groan:

better write an email

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)