Post Your Mediocre Achievements Here! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Mediocre achievements...okay, I've got some:

I once stayed awake for 361 hours straight.
I personaly dont believe you. That would be more than 15 days, and that isnt physicly possible. After 2-3 days you would start to hallucinate and after a day or two more you'd pass out. It just isnt possible.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    i hold the record for longest time without bathing...1 week 3 days..first was fun, towards the end, torture...dont try this
    I'm going on a mission trip to Thailand at the end of the year... I'll come back and tell you about it :D

++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

I personaly dont believe you. That would be more than 15 days, and that isnt physicly possible. After 2-3 days you would start to hallucinate and after a day or two more you'd pass out. It just isnt possible.
    Yes, I remember at one of my church camps, this girl didn't sleep for 4 days. She had a seizure and we had to call the ambulance :scared:

I manage to add copious amounts of pepper to any meal (esp. steak :lick:)

I figured out how to clean the lint out of my mouse rollers when I was 8

I finished all the Legend of Zelda games

I got 18 versus wins in a row in Xmen vs Street Fighter

I was the first one of my friends to get cable internet... and a cd burner... oh boy how I was used in that period :down:

I passed my drivers' license test without getting any lessons

I was ranked 13th in Australia at Counterstrike at one stage (see games thread)

I sent a photo into my university magazine and got $25 for it

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    Yeah that normally would be true, and I did almost pass out many many times, but...

++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    Zlatan...drugs man, drugs
    That really explains it quite well.

But, bear in mind that I was sleep deprived at the time, I can only tell you how long I was up because someome told me...

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    I have an abnormal blood production system allowing me to donate blood more often than any other person on record at the Red Cross.
    :eek: damn!!!!!...... i wish i were you!!!!!! I'm anemic :down:

Donate Blood??? I would land in hospital only to have them throwing the blood back into me :LOL:

So here's some of my stuff......

- I can write relatively well with both hands and if i do it very slowly, i can write different sentances at the same time with each hand.

- When i was studying, i could copy notes without ever looking down at my paper. I can also write perfectly straight lines with paragraphs with my eyes clossed.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Don't believe it either and I won't even if I see you do it with my own eyes..........well, I'd have to be awake for that long also.
    Oh well, that's up to you, but I have already admitted that I myself may be wrong.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    My longest period of staying awake was after the CL final : 42 hours I think, and I was feeling exactly as Ian. The dizziness isn't very unpleasant though.

I have broken the maniest bones from my family : left arm, both wrists, 3 fingers (a thumb twice), a toe, crushed my forehead and other minor incidents, with lifetime scars :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

I have broken the maniest bones from my family : left arm, both wrists, 3 fingers (a thumb twice), a toe, crushed my forehead and other minor incidents, with lifetime scars :D
    Hey cool, me too :D

I've broken both my legs and arms, left ankle, left wrist :down:

They were all football-related, except the first broken leg... when I was about 5, I was lying beneath my bed (one of those wooden frame beds with the mattress on top) with my legs stretched out, when my brother started jumping on the bed... I heard the bones crack :scared:

I hate it when ppl ask me how i broke my wrist, and when I tell them that I did it playing football, they ask 'ummm don't u usually break ur legs playing football!? But it's because I play forward, and when bad tackles come in and i'm falling backwards, i impulsively stretch my palms out... OUCH

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    I hate German and I love Dutch.

Day two : I need German to learn Dutch.

Day three : So this means I've got to love German ?

Day four : Controversy break.

Day five : I love foreign languages and I wish I knew 15.

Who knows still ? Is that a personal record anyhow :p ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)