------------DMC

--MR----MC---MC----ML

------------AMC

---------SC-----SC

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
I set the team instructions like this...

I don't use arrows, but I tell which players who should make forward runs...

As you saw in my team instructions I use 'pressing', but not all players do it...

It's also important to tell the defenders and Davids how to mark... Don't use this if you don't have great center defenders like Montero...

Thats about it, Hope I could help!

I also use alot of squad rotation, cuz its very important that the players is always at 100%, especially for the CL matches
Thanks Anders! ::cheesy:

I hope now i'll do a lot better...

I have a few questions:

what did you take with this tactics? (i need to know how good it realy is)
is it any good for small teams as well?
do you purchase very good players or did you keep playing with this Juventus and still play great?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
for some reason I can't ever post my teams, since the photos are always buggered up, par exemple:

any tips?? :confused:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

I have a few questions:

what did you take with this tactics? (i need to know how good it realy is)
is it any good for small teams as well?
do you purchase very good players or did you keep playing with this Juventus and still play great?
I've won everything Juve can participate in. So I think it's a great!

Don't use it for small teams. Theese tactics needs great players!

I've updated my CM (download from sigames.com), so the Juve squad is similar with the real one. The players are great, so I normally don't purchase any new players before the next year or two.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
for some reason I can't ever post my teams, since the photos are always buggered up, par exemple:

any tips?? :confused:
Thats very weird!!! :confused:
What do you do?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

I've won everithing Juve can participate in. So I think it's a great!
Great then!

Don't use it for small teams. Theese tactics needs great players!
how do you know all this? u'r some expert!

I've updated my CM (download from sigames.com), so the Juve squad is similar with the real one. The players are great, so I normally don't purchase any new players before the next year or two.
i have updated the italian transfers manually (boring, but no other choice) and i have with Juve the same team as yours!
but i think Camo is sucks, not to mention Trezeguet!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

how do you know all this? u'r some expert!
No.. I wouldn't say expert. I just play the game alot.

i have updated the italian transfers manually (boring, but no other choice) and i have with Juve the same team as yours!
but i think Camo is sucks, not to mention Trezeguet!
Try downloading the update at CM's website. It updates the whole game, also the players stats! Camoranesi, Trez and all the others are very good in that update. It's very easy to update, try it! Look here... http://www.sigames.com/downloads_view.php?id=293

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Oh you are using a ripped version are you? Bad boy! ;)

I don't know... I guess not, cuz it should only update the data, not the configuration. But don't do it unless you are sure!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Oh you are using a ripped version are you? Bad boy! ;)
who has money these days?

I don't know... I guess not, cuz it should only update the data, not the configuration. But don't do it unless you are sure!
i think it does, but maybe i can download a crack.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

i think it does, but maybe i can download a crack.
Probably...
But remember this... In the future buy the games! If we all rip and crack the company will go bankrupt and we wont have any cool games to play. ;)

Just kiddin'... CM is actually the only game I own that isn't ripped. :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

Probably...
But remember this... In the future buy the games! If we all rip and crack the company will go bankrupt and we wont have any cool games to play. ;)
Seriously, you'r right. but it's very expensive and a lot can't afford to buy every game, maybe just thier most favorite.
if someone can get ripped then usually he never refuses.

Just kiddin'... CM is actually the only game I own that isn't ripped. :D
bad boy ;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

Seriously, you'r right. but it's very expensive and a lot can't afford to buy every game, maybe just thier most favorite.
if someone can get ripped then usually he never refuses.
Right! Very expensive... but the thing that ticks me off the most is when they update games. Take the FIFA games. They make a new game every year, and usually they don't make any big changes, but still it costs the same. CM is doing the exact same thing. The CM3 series only had small changes each year... :(

I never refuse a ripped game... I think I have about 40 of 'em right here at the computer. Lots of shit, but some great games among them.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

Right! Very expensive... but the thing that ticks me off the most is when they update games. Take the FIFA games. They make a new game every year, and usually they don't make any big changes, but still it costs the same. CM is doing the exact same thing. The CM3 series only had small changes each year... :(

I never refuse a ripped game... I think I have about 40 of 'em right here at the computer. Lots of shit, but some great games among them.
EA sport are ****. FIFA 2003 is very good comparing to the others.. but every year they do it again and again...and nothing big change, sometimes even get worse. You can say something similar about the Sims too (EA ****)

CM is even more true, becasue just the data changes, but at least it's a great game! not like FIFA> FAKE!)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
CM is doing the exact same thing. The CM3 series only had small changes each year... :(
i paid less for the updates of CM3 than for the first game because they were updates, so i'm very happy with that.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
not that I know of, no

but get this, I tried copying one of your tactics pictures already posted in this thread, I saved the picture, then tried to post it here, just to see if it would work, and it came out all crappy just like my other one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)