Post That Picture 3.0 (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
did you get anywhere with any of the girls at the prom zlatan?

I don't kiss and tell ;)

Just kidding. TBH, I didn't even try. I've known most of them for 4 years and really see them just as friends, especially the girl I went with. There is this one girl who really, really likes me (for, like, the past two years, her best friend told me), and she has a great body, but doesn't really have a nice face (which is what I look at first), so I'm not interested.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I don't kiss and tell ;)

Just kidding. TBH, I didn't even try. I've known most of them for 4 years and really see them just as friends, especially the girl I went with. There is this one girl who really, really likes me (for, like, the past two years, her best friend told me), and she has a great body, but doesn't really have a nice face (which is what I look at first), so I'm not interested.

How about her personality? Or that doesnt even apply?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Call me shallow, but I would never go out with a girl who was ugly but had ' a great personality '. Im siding with Zlatan on this one, he shouldnt settle for less when he can get someone better.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You played the friend card with them eh?

[/Zlatan] :D

How old are you actually?

I didn't "play" the friend card, I guess it's just the way I come across unfortunatly. And once you become her friend there's no way back.

And I turned 19 in May.

Of course it applies, butTBH she's nothing special in that department either. I mean, I don't really know her, but she strikes me as a nice girl but nothing extraordinary. Of course personality plays a part, and a big one at that, but to say looks don't amtter is hypocritical. As I see it, looks is what draws you in, and personality closes the deal.

Call me shallow, but I would never go out with a girl who was ugly but had ' a great personality '. Im siding with Zlatan on this one, he shouldnt settle for less when he can get someone better.

Exactly. I mean, I wouldn't have a problem being with an average girl with a great personality, or a great looking girl with an average personality, but an ugly girl no matter what kind of personality would be really hard to be with.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Here's one pic, that's my best friend next to me.

Fuck me, I've got to lose some weight!!! :eek:

You don't really notice it until you see it in a picture.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
You and your friend look like twins or something. Scary.
What are you talking about, we look nothing alike.

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i thought you did it so that we focused only on you

Nah, I just dont want to show her face.

Show more pictures!
Only one I have of me, haven't gotten all of them yet.

But here's one more.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, a few.

But the girls are fantastic. Brilliant. Mind blowing.

These two are really beautiful if you ask me. No offence, but if people here think you're hot, then they should really see these two.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yeah, a few.

But the girls are fantastic. Brilliant. Mind blowing.

These two are really beautiful if you ask me. No offence, but if people here think you're hot, then they should really see these two.
I could agree with you... if it wasn't for the fact that you blocked their FACES!!!! :fero:

Common!!!! show their faces Zlatan...

pretty please..:angel::D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
:howler:

How can we know if theyre hot if all you do is cover their faces?

Well, I guess you'll just have to trust me on it ;)

++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

I could agree with you... if it wasn't for the fact that you blocked their FACES!!!! :fero:

Common!!!! show their faces Zlatan...

pretty please..:angel::D

No man, sorry :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)