Post That Picture 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

my fav is angelina jolie and all the typical italian girls with the dark hear and all dammnn i just love them and a cute face is sooooo sexy!
Italian gurls are damn, Hot!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
i dont know man i think everybody looks different in a picture that took years after
but if its some1 like j lo than everybody says plasticsurgery.
but you can be right maybe it is and maybe its not ,actualli i really dont care shé is fine and that's it , what i dont like is plasticsurgery for making your breast bigger i really dont like fake breast i think most man hate fake breasts
a facelift is ugly to

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
i dont know man i think everybody looks different in a picture that took years after
but if its some1 like j lo than everybody says plasticsurgery.
but you can be right maybe it is and maybe its not ,actualli i really dont care shé is fine and that's it , what i dont like is plasticsurgery for making your breast bigger i really dont like fake breast i think most man hate fake breasts
a facelift is ugly to
Exactly bro, you got all these gurls complaining if they see a pretty gurl, than it's Plastic, am not saying they are innocent but we shouldn't also forget that People change by time, If you go back 1 page you'll see a pic of me and my sis 2years ago, now i look completly diff, does this makes me Plastic a$$hole?

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Exactly bro, you got all these gurls complaining if they see a pretty gurl, than it's Plastic, am not saying they are innocent but we shouldn't also forget that People change by time, If you go back 1 page you'll see a pic of me and my sis 2years ago, now i look completly diff, does this makes me Plastic a$$hole?
thats what i am talking about ;)
100% right bro ;)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
yea lilli no problem to put a picture from you ;)

and there is also brad pitt and cannavaro on the forum so we guys arent the pretties one of the forum
not that we look bad just that the woman are more into brad pitts and cannavaros and for you gigi's

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
:eek::eek:
Ok since I was here yesterday to post a few pics, I think here is broken out a little !!Pics-Post-Boom!!

Azzurri7, your girl sooooo... pretty!! very cute! damn lucky guy!!:cool:

very cool pics over all!
mostly the girls!:D

ciao
Forza Juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
:eek::eek:
Ok since I was here yesterday to post a few pics, I think here is broken out a little !!Pics-Post-Boom!!

Azzurri7, your girl sooooo... pretty!! very cute! damn lucky guy!!:cool:

very cool pics over all!
mostly the girls!:D

ciao
Forza Juve
Thanks man, Lucky me??? Nah Lucky you:groan:, You took a pic with Dp, I didn't:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)