Post That Picture 3.0 (4 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

yea but we dont have to buy a fake id and even if you are under 18nobody cares dammnn holland is cool
in america they are only gangsta in the movie's
the movies is all what america wants do be .
plus i never could live in america nobody cares about soccer in that big ass country,if Juventus wins the scudetto than you cant party, BUT HERE YOU PARTY ALL NIGHTTTT LONNNGGGGGGG

plus the real maffia is in europe ;)

Forza Bella Italia! :kiss:
I thought America was boring until I came to live here. Im underage and Ive had more fun than someone whos over 21. Of course its different in Europe, but in America if youre over 21 or have a really good fake ID you can do lots of stuff and have a LOT of fun

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

I thought America was boring until I came to live here. Im underage and Ive had more fun than someone whos over 21. Of course its different in Europe, but in America if youre over 21 or have a really good fake ID you can do lots of stuff and have a LOT of fun
yeah maybe it is .
but in my eyes you cant compare no country with :heart:ITALIA:heart:
not only the gowing out in Italy and that they have the coolest people and the best cars :strong:Ferrari:strong: Alfa:touched: The best and proudest football teams like :heart:JUVENTUS:touched:,and not to forget that in fasion italy is again way ahead, but everybody is so friendly and there is no other country that's so proud on his nationality :touched:

MA TU SEI BELLA MIA ITALIA :kiss:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

yeah maybe it is .
but in my eyes you cant compare no country with :heart:ITALIA:heart:
not only the gowing out in Italy and that they have the coolest people and the best cars :strong:Ferrari:strong: Alfa:touched: The best and proudest football teams like :heart:JUVENTUS:touched:,and not to forget that in fasion italy is again way ahead, but everybody is so friendly and there is no other country that's so proud on his nationality :touched:

MA TU SEI BELLA MIA ITALIA :kiss:
Im not comparing anything with anything:angel:
Im just saying that the :star:USA:star: might have the image of being a boring:frown: place full of laws:dontcare:, but fact is that you actually can have FUN:excited: here:cheesy:
the :party:USA:party: has also great places to go, like NYC:drool:, Miami:touched:, LA:cool: and they also have lots of hot people:lick:

Lets see if you maybe can understand me that way, and keep in mind that I said that of course Europe is different than America

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

Im just saying that the :star:USA:star: might have the image of being a boring:frown: place full of laws:dontcare:, but fact is that you actually can have FUN:excited: here:cheesy:
the :party:USA:party: has also great places to go, like NYC:drool:, Miami:touched:, LA:cool: and they also have lots of hot people:lick:

Lets see if you maybe can understand me that way, and keep in mind that I said that of course Europe is different than America
Cool smilys :D

hell yes there are some great places in America , i want to go there to see the high bulldings and all .
but if i may choose to go far far away than its Sud-america BRAZILLLLLLLLLLLL

ore Japan and buy all the great playstation stuff like psp that isent here

but i never will go somewere more than 2weeks

noooo

know i live in belgium very close to holland so i am like always in Eindhoven (psv)
someday i will be back in italy and while i am there i will never go away

and talking about HOT people dammnnn dont dare to say there is a hotter place than ITALIA!!! ;)

yea yea its nesta but he is also a typical italian and i just know that the girls love nesta's like you do with cannavaro's and lilli's chose is buffons
and my moms is delpiero and totti

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

LOL

Italy blows. Don't like it much there at all.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
since we're honoring our countries and all

here's my beautiful country:

MERA PYARA PAKISTAN!!

cool picture

pakistan people in holland are funny :D

they talk dammnnn shit funny

i love them

TWENTY EURO'S PLEAS!
THX YOU COME AGAIN :D

PAKISTAN :cool:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Argentina is better than Brazil :D

Yeah Nesta is pretty hot but Im more into blond americans

yea argentina is cool 2

Sud-america OWNS AMERICA!

you know what the problem is if i think of america i see people like bush and they suck

and yes brad is also a ladylover but comes no near the italian Capitano Fabio Cannavaro

ps that i had to say for my sister and the picture is also from my sister :D

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
but i have to go to sleep know my sister just woke up to go to school and i am still awake so BUONA NOTTE A TUTTI!

ps i wanne see a picture of isha!
and recent picture's of you fabianna and lilli pleas

ciao FORZA JUVE!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

yea argentina is cool 2

Sud-america OWNS AMERICA!

you know what the problem is if i think of america i see people like bush and they suck

and yes brad is also a ladylover but comes no near the italian Capitano Fabio Cannavaro

ps that i had to say for my sister and the picture is also from my sister :D

Are you bi or what?:confused:

South America doesnt own America, most south American countries are dying to be like America

Most people here arent like Bush, thats like saying most people in Iraq are like Saddam Hussein

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

cool picture

pakistan people in holland are funny :D

they talk dammnnn shit funny

i love them

TWENTY EURO'S PLEAS!
THX YOU COME AGAIN :D

PAKISTAN :cool:

hahaha man those are indians

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

Are you bi or what?:confused:

South America doesnt own America, most south American countries are dying to be like America

Most people here arent like Bush, thats like saying most people in Iraq are like Saddam Hussein

i sayed --->ps that i had to say for my sister and the picture is also from my sister ! like you dident notice

@ibianconeri hehehe yea they also talk like that but the pakistan people from here also :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)