Post That Picture 3.0 (6 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Dont post them Andy, i havent posted pics online for ages and dont intend to again.

Especially not for some dick Barkuss to give his dipshit views on.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

The day i will view some UK girl with desire is the day the world will stop to exist.
I never mentioned anything about desire. :howler: That shows that must be on your mind hehe.

Though lets face it, your probably already jacking off over my white picture :howler:

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #174
    What kind of club is that if caps are allowed?

Well, I can no longer wear one, cause I like Boston more than I like the Yankees.

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #176
    Hmmm... Lotus? No, never heard of it.

Btw, I was supposed to go to Boston this weekend for a Career Fair at MIT...

But I haven't gotten any phone calls... so my German friend will have to go by himself.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I have no idea where it was located, maybe somewhere around the 35th and 7th, 8th or 9th

why would you want to go to a career fair? we're expecting another snow storm on wednesday

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #178
    1. I want a decent job when I graduate
    2. MIT is a top 10 business school in the world
    3. It was not easy to get an "invitation" to that fair
    4. I love snow

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Ohhh my bad- I just had a bad language moment. In spanish when you go to a career fair its a major fair, because in spanish career means major. I always forget about that

If you love snow then here its your place to be. Today I was finally able to go out and in some places there was enough snow to cover a whole parking meter. More than 90cm of snow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)