Post That Picture 3.0 (8 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
:LOL: what are you talking about man :LOL:

i just really want to know how shé looks :D

but hey i make it no secret lilli and isha are my 2favorit Juventuz girlie members ;)
Respect ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
R.E.S.P.E.C.T. to you to my friend ;)
I don't know how to tell you this, but here goes anyway...

You seem like such a nice guy, but I recall that you've been banned from the forums a couple of times. I don't remember exactly what it was you said, but it seems like you get heated some times and say some offensive things. Why aren't you always so agreeable? :)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I don't know how to tell you this, but here goes anyway...

You seem like such a nice guy, but I recall that you've been banned from the forums a couple of times. I don't remember exactly what it was you said, but it seems like you get heated some times and say some offensive things. Why aren't you always so agreeable? :)
:)

i am always like this man :D

1ste time i was banned

River opened a treath with Gino is a dipshit,
and i dident do anything wrong to here and i just asked what here problem was and yeah i cant take that any1 make's fun of me ,ok maybe if i did something to here than its her right to say anything but i dident and we got a fight and i was banned.

second time i cant remember maybe it was nick talking bad about Juventus,and i have the italian passion and again i was banned , ok it was wrong from me but hey i just defended myself and Juventus and at that time i dont care about rules.

2bad i would have had like a 3000post already.
but thats nothing comparing with you :D

and yes i also feel that sometime's some of this forum hate me and i dont know why :confused: maybe its my bad english ?
maybe i awnser in a italian belgium way that sounds good in italian ore belgium but bad in english?
i dont know

but hey its getting better and better for me at Juventuz.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
and yes i also feel that sometime's some of this forum hate me and i dont know why :confused: maybe its my bad english ?
maybe i awnser in a italian belgium way that sounds good in italian ore belgium but bad in english?
i dont know
I don't think it's got anything to do with your English, but as you said, I think it's your "Italian Passion". It's all well and good that you feel strongly about your team, but you also have to understand that this is a public forum and you can't just swear and yell at everyone who insults the team, otherwise there'd be chaos all around.
but hey its getting better and better for me at Juventuz.com
I've noticed that too, and I hope things stay that way :)

Just try to keep a cool head when you feel provoked mate ;)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

I don't think it's got anything to do with your English, but as you said, I think it's your "Italian Passion". It's all well and good that you feel strongly about your team, but you also have to understand that this is a public forum and you can't just swear and yell at everyone who insults the team, otherwise there'd be chaos all around.

I've noticed that too, and I hope things stay that way :)

Just try to keep a cool head when you feel provoked mate ;)
yea and i pasted the first test ;)

1of the members maked fun of me while i wasent there and 1of them put it on his sig :groan:
i think you know what i mean
i dont gowing to say any name's but i dident care any more if that was a couple of monts ago i would be banned for sure :fero:
but hey i will be the bigger man ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
yea and i pasted the first test ;)

1of the members maked fun of me while i wasent there and 1of them put it on his sig :groan:
i think you know what i mean
i dont gowing to say any name's but i dident care any more if that was a couple of monts ago i would be banned for sure :fero:
but hey i will be the bigger man ;)
Actually I can't stay I remember which quote you're talking about, but kudos to you for controlling yourself. Indeed you are the bigger man if you didn't lose your cool in the situation

gray

Apr 22, 2003
so you also dident see isha and you are here like forever
Maybe she's a little bit shy? :)

I understand though; I probably wouldn't post my picture here if I was a girl, considering the reactions to girls' photos in the past :undecide:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004

Maybe she's a little bit shy? :)

I understand though; I probably wouldn't post my picture here if I was a girl, considering the reactions to girls' photos in the past :undecide:
hahahah so treu man that's it nothing more :D

guys are so stupid in that section and i am 1of them

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
plus fabiana at the very beginning of my membership on Juventuz.com a while back when is just named Gino :D
i also talked nice to you and also said nice things about your pictures(from 1day to another it was different and it feeled like we werend Juventuz.com buddies anymore :down: ) so i also have a crush on You?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
plus fabiana at the very beginning of my membership on Juventuz.com a while back when is just named Gino :D
i also talked nice to you and also said nice things about your pictures(from 1day to another it was different and it feeled like we werend Juventuz.com buddies anymore :down: ) so i also have a crush on You?
No its different because youve said bad things about me
and you always talk about Lili so just admit you have a crush on her!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)