Post of the Month [May] (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol2:

ßömßäяdîëя™;1346316 said:
I would buy Rooney, Owen, and Becks....start them in every game, and as soon as the whistle went off for the game to start I would sub them all off.

kitno

May 1, 2007
Milan will not win the CL. They are corrupt and Berlusconi is mafia and impotent. We are grande Juventus and the best club of Italia ant in the world. Nobody can beat us on the field. Juventus stars will always shine. Milan is fake bro's

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen is one of those "we are completely innocent' idiots.
:p

You just broke the juventuz.com record of being wrong.
No, Alen is " Moggi should be killed for what he did to us and so should the people who punished us for what we did and what we've never done" idiot .

Were you ever right in your life, you " i hate black people and i hate every black player but i'm not a racist" idiot ?

I support the nomination of Phillip II post with Mancini clip.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:p

You just broke the juventuz.com record of being wrong.
No, Alen is " Moggi should be killed for what he did to us and so should the people who punished us for what we did and what we've never done" idiot .

Were you ever right in your life, you " i hate black people and i hate every black player but i'm not a racist" idiot ?
:lol2:

Apparently I don't only hate black folk, but also whites as well. Fucking saltine whiteys.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I'm pretty busy right now, so when I do get to log in here, I don't get around to making it before I have to go... like now. :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)