Post Injurt DP compilation (1 Viewer)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Ah, beatiful 6 minutes:touched:
You showed DP's skills in a perfect way, the best Del Piero comp I have ever seen:thumb: Thank you!
The only thing I can complain on is the low quality on some clips....
9.5/10!

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
    Ah, beatiful 6 minutes:touched:
    You showed DP's skills in a perfect way, the best Del Piero comp I have ever seen:thumb: Thank you!
    The only thing I can complain on is the low quality on some clips....
    9.5/10!
    Thanks for the nice notes. I do agree on the quality of some clips especially the messina dribbling but those were the only things I managed to find.

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Thanks King Ale, I have to say it that this site inspired me to do a post injury compilation rather than a general compilation about Del Piero.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    hmmm, I'm sorry but I'm not really good with computers. So how can I extract the files with WinRar so I can watch the whole compilation at once. Yeah, I extracted those files but I just came up with 3 different videos. Simply put: How can I combine those files?

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    hmmm, I'm sorry but I'm not really good with computers. So how can I extract the files with WinRar so I can watch the whole compilation at once. Yeah, I extracted those files but I just came up with 3 different videos. Simply put: How can I combine those files?
    After you have downloaded and installed winrar, download all 3 parts and put them under the same directory. Then just double click on one of them. Win rar will start. and you will see the file inside. either click on it to play or extract to not go through all this again everytime you want to see it.

Hope this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)