Post any questions about your trip to Delle Alpi HERE. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2005
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

lol! Don't make comments like that until you've actually been to the stadium. Besides, what kind of Juve Fan doesn't go see there team play just because the stadium needs some work...
The works will begine in June, if all will go well... I didn't understand what match would u like to see, I live in Milan and I always go to see our matches...

http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadiu...s/future_stadiums/torino_juventus_arena.shtml
this is the link for the new stadium project, it will be smaller (35.000/40000 seats) but it will be always full, usually less of 35.000 people go to see our matches, only for the big matches it's full...

The pitch will be near like in the english stadia and there will be restaurants, cinemas and shopping mall... a kind of Juve city! I can't wait for the news stadium coz actually it's not so good see the macth so far (there is the athletic circuit...). The new stadium will be build inside the actual, they'll begine fromthe south curve, and we'll continue to play with the work in progress, so for the next years we'll have less places where to watch the match...

We'll be the first serie A team to have an own stadium, all others are pubblic and the societies pay for the rent.

suhas

Mar 16, 2006
Padovano said:
While there is much logic in buying the most expensive tribuna seats (you don't travel such a great distance and then sit in crappy seats), I have always enjoyed sitting in the curva with the animals. The ultras make the match fun. They stand and sing for the entire 90 minutes, which is better than sitting on your hands with the suits. Sit with the Juve animals, you will not regret it.
can u rep me?:cool:

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
I'm going there in a couple of weeks to the Fiorentina game. I hope Juve would mathematically seal the Scudetto that day but I guess it's a little bit too early for that. I still can't wait, I get to see my heroes live! :)

EDIT: Oh and I'm going to post some pics if at all possible.

Apr 6, 2006
I got the thumbs up of my parents for comming over to italy for 3 or 4 days

and to go and watch the juventus game :toast:

I just wanted to know, whats the best seats in the stadium,

I would like to be next to ultras :D

very happy :D maybe i could even get a couple of beers with yous and my uncle also :eyebrows:

and would it be okay if i wore my Glasgow rangers strip

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Robert_Greenock said:
I got the thumbs up of my parents for comming over to italy for 3 or 4 days

and to go and watch the juventus game :toast:

I just wanted to know, whats the best seats in the stadium,

I would like to be next to ultras :D

very happy :D maybe i could even get a couple of beers with yous and my uncle also :eyebrows:

and would it be okay if i wore my Glasgow rangers strip
You will have much confusion about where to sit, because you'll find so many empty seats there, Robert...:D

Anyway, congrats...

How old are you??

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Great news, Robert!

I'm going to close this thread and redirect you over -- only because we often have people start new threads about it and are trying to put it all in one place. So people don't have to sift through too many threads to get the details (people like you, as obviously it would be a useful resource to consolidate in one place).

Me? I like the second level tribuna myself. ;)

Here's a couple of highly relevant threads (both sticky)
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9549 <-- I just merged this thread here
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9275

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)