Post a random fact here (1 Viewer)

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Frank ] ++

funniest thing is to set bomb in corner of room then arm it and when the hostage runs away from it, pick up the bomb, then run after them and tackle them

or......

put grenade in their pants before they wake up
or make hostage dress up like terrorist, saying they will be safe this way by yelling umsecta-bila-raheena, and take them out in middle of battle and let good guys shoot them. good guys kill their own hostages, haha

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 18, 2005
or or or.........
break into house of person, then wait until they come in and toss a grenade at them and yell, "bollykoshkoshwahhhhahahhhapahhtyriserborneomexicanism"

Oct 28, 2004
or take hostage to mall, dress them up in biohazard suit, and make them run threw mall with powder flying everywhere. this way they think they are safe. then once they get caught tell him you put anthrax in the suit.

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Erik, sorry for being bit of an ass earlier.
In French we say "faute avouée, à moitié pardonnée".

That means: Acknowledged wrong, half forgiven...

inferis

Jun 5, 2005

Thats ok Inferis. Im like Marmite, You either love me or hate me. either way I really do not give a toss! :D
i took it back. you really suck. go home to your mother.

Thats the way its gonna be, my poppa knew exactly what he was doing when he made me!

this is a suicidal sentence, man. avoid using this. and dont ask why.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Erik, sorry for being bit of an ass earlier.
Aye don't worry about it mate; even if I hadn't forgotten the smilies in my initial comment - it would still have been a pretty sucky thing to say. You weren't half wrong.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
i had another snapple today. apparently "smelling bananas and apples can help you lose weight" :D
Get in a sleeping bag and jump in a sauna after a few sleeping tablets then tell me if ya lost weight!?!?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
She's in Thailand on vacation.
Oh yeah! dammit, we had this conversation last week. She's gonna love it there.

Cheers Jeeks! I'll be able to sleep now.:yawn:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Get in a sleeping bag and jump in a sauna after a few sleeping tablets then tell me if ya lost weight!?!?
:D or just dont eat for 2 weeks

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

:D or just dont eat for 2 weeks
That theoretically doesnt work! Sweating the shit out is the way forward. You starve yourself doesnt lose weight just shrinks it til you eat again then it comes out of hibernation, then your FUCT again! HA HAAAA FATTY!!:D

OP
Tifoso

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #199

That theoretically doesnt work! Sweating the shit out is the way forward. You starve yourself doesnt lose weight just shrinks it til you eat again then it comes out of hibernation, then your FUCT again! HA HAAAA FATTY!!:D
    The aardvark is neither an aard nor a vark.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004

so find a sharp knife and just slice off the pounds ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)