Post a random fact here (3 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++

C'mon dan dont try get funny as well. Im just starting a curious point for a laugh. like i knew its already been touched. And he comes along being a tit. aint really any need for it is there. Just a simple we've spoken bout that would have done, yet he decides to be an ass bout it.
Oh I dont really care, I just like being the bystander making snyde comments.

Dont mind me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Oh I dont really care, I just like being the bystander making snyde comments.

Dont mind me
Fair point! I'd do the same. Can understand if i was in the wrong and got slated, yeah! but when you generally start something without intent to harm anyone and get spoken to by a complete twat then its a different matter!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Fair point! I'd do the same. Can understand if i was in the wrong and got slated, yeah! but when you generally start something without intent to harm anyone and get spoken to by a complete twat then its a different matter!
Like I said, in this situation on the original matter ( hottest girl on Juventuz) I dont really care about it. But then again I was just saying you overeacted a bit to Erik..

This is of course, IMO, just like everything in the World anyone says of course.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Jesus Christ man you should learn to distinguish serious comments from total bullshit. Relax, your heart and blood vessels will love you for it :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Like I said, in this situation on the original matter ( hottest girl on Juventuz) I dont really care about it. But then again I was just saying you overeacted a bit to Erik..

This is of course, IMO, just like everything in the World anyone says of course.
Yeah what im sayin is How was i to know its been covered before. And no one wants to be spoken to like that regardless if its words being typed cos like any red blooded male in the world got spoken to like that on the street, he'd have his head knocked off so why would it be any different now? .....Obviously cos i cant get to him, but you get my point. Lack of respect here. Oh and i aint stressing even though it might seem as i am. :D

Espectro......hows the popcorn?:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Yeah what im sayin is How was i to know its been covered before. And no one wants to be spoken to like that regardless if its words being typed cos like any red blooded male in the world got spoken to like that on the street, he'd have his head knocked off so why would it be any different now? .....Obviously cos i cant get to him, but you get my point. Lack of respect here. Oh and i aint stressing even though it might seem as i am. :D

Espectro......hows the popcorn?:D
It was great, till you made that last comment...

Listen man, can I give you one advice, honest really...

Don't try to be funny all the time, it can't be done, and it makes you look bad...

Now, you decide to take it or leave it...

Bye, this thread its not interesting anymore...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

It was great, till you made that last comment...

Listen man, can I give you one advice, honest really...

Don't try to be funny all the time, it can't be done, and it makes you look bad...

Now, you decide to take it or leave it...

Bye, this thread its not interesting anymore...
What goes around comes around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)