Pope in some trouble......... (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Nope. I'll have to check that one out.

Not to condone the immoral actions of some priests in any way, but, IMHO, the people who seem so shocked about this are complete idiots.

You take x% of the human population that has or will ultimately have a criminal record -- or even take the fact that there are no 100% moral nor 100% immoral people in this world to begin with. And you slap a collar on them, you send them to college, or you place them in the midst of a major earthquake ... and suddenly it's unthinkable that any one of them would be capable of doing something criminal. Grow the hell up. The world doesn't work that way, you know?

As if every single church and denomination is somehow free of its own human malice and immoral behavior. And I don't just mean the Jerry Falwells and the Jim Bakers of this world. I mean that there are child molesters in high places in every religious order of any significant number of followers. And if you don't believe that, you're as naive as someone who reads tribalfootball.
I highly recomend it. It was made by the same director of Y Tu Mama Tambien

something similar like this happened in my school to one of my classmates. One nun was a lesbian and started sending her naughty email and they were always together in empty classrooms with locked doors. It was really fu cked up

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #145
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    . . . and did I mention that Burke sucks ass?
    Wanko, Wanko, everyone loves Mr. Wanko..................................

He's nice, he's neat

He'll spew some at your feet.

Wank it now, wank it later

Cleanup is easy with a piece of paper.

Maybe on him, maybe on you,

But he mostly prefers an old tennis shoe.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    I can play these songs on guitar. Who wants to meet up and sing them around the campfire with me? And im sharing a tent with fliakis.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Im working on some new material.

'If your happy and you know it load a shoe,
    if your happy and you know it load a shoe,
    if your happy and you know it then your dick will really show it,
    if your happy and you blow it wash your hands.'

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #153
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Which subsequently means a corrupt Pontiff. It has been documented recently that Pope John Paul II has some very corrupt habits that have developed throughout his time as leader of the Catholic church. Many of his subordinates have stated that the Pope uses marijuana to help alleviate the pain and suffering from Parkinson's disease. Moreover, other assistants to the Pontiff have claimed that the Pope has allegedly stolen millions of dollars from the United Hebrew Salvation Benefit Fund which acts as a counterpart to the Catholic Services Collection Campaign that steals millions of dollars from the unsuspecting followers of faith only to fund the Pope's need for medical attention ie marijuana. All of this while the corrupt God above looks down upon the world he has created, giggling like Michael Jackson attending a Pre-school dress up party.

Nadgie.

:LOL: :thumb: Good stuff!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    Im working on some new material.

'If your happy and you know it load a shoe,
    if your happy and you know it load a shoe,
    if your happy and you know it then your dick will really show it,
    if your happy and you blow it wash your hands.'
    My new theme song! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)