[Poll] What will become of Juve's Scudetto race? (1 Viewer)

What will become of Juve's Scudetto race?

• No change: Capello and squad aren't touchable in Italy.

• A brief distraction with the CL fallout, but the 29th is ultimately in the bag after CL elimination.

• Juve will advance in the CL, making the Scudetto a tight race given their focus shift.

• The wheels are coming off! Capello's going down in flames with the CL and the Scudetto race.

• Are you kidding? Ye of little faith. I smell a double coming on!

• Alena Seredova's cleavage to replace Capello as coach before the season is over.

• Camo starts new, separate non-Juventus club -- complementing Seven's new non-Juventuz forums.

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
While Juve currently has a somewhat comfortable 8-point lead over Milan, there are a number of factors to consider before suggesting this Scudetto race is over:

• Nedved wants a team shrink
  • Camoranesi laid down a hefty downpayment on a new "doghouse" while getting red carded in London
  • Red cards, injuries, oh my!
  • A lot of focus on the next CL match may take our eye off the ball against Ascoli
  • Questions about Juve's fighting spirit and Capello's leadership are in the press

So, what do you think of the ultimate outcome for Juve's race towards Scudetto 29?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Espectro said:
    where did you ear that about Camoranesi?
    Just a play on words. Meaning: his performance put him in the Juve doghouse potentially for good, leaving him on the touch lines perhaps for much of the remainder of the season.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Oh sorry, I read it wrong, I tough that you mean that Camoranesi was seen paying a house in London, and I tougth... wow he is leaving for Manchester Unided... :D

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Espectro said:
    Oh sorry, I read it wrong, I tough that you mean that Camoranesi was seen paying a house in London, and I tougth... wow he is leaving for Manchester Unided... :D
    I can entirely see how you could get that idea. :D

Sorry... tried to tighten it up in the first post to make that more clear and not signal any false alarms. :pumpkin:

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    I've been voting for Alena's cleavage to replace Capello for a while now. :drool:

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Espectro said:
    what does London have to do with Manchester United:D??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)