Group D

• Greece

• Sweden

• Spain

• Russia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Actually Mellberg did good yesterday, but what was he faced with? A pathetic Greece team that shit their pants from the start of the game and didn't even have one decent goal scoring opportunity.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually Mellberg did good yesterday, but what was he faced with? A pathetic Greece team that shit their pants from the start of the game and didn't even have one decent goal scoring opportunity.
He was shaky at some moments, IMO he was the worst defender, comparing him with the other two, i expected him to do better than the rest.
Since Sweden didnt concede no one was too bad, but IMO Mellberg was the weakest link... Def not a player who can make a difference, def not a player we can rely on to fix other people's mistakes. I cant wait to see him against Spain, these are ideal conditions to try him, against great forwards!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
although i expected a better performance from spain but the win at the end was very sweet to avoid meeting holland at the next round.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
well well well,after 2 months i come back to my beloved forum...i was so busy studying for my school exams and i hope that i'll make it to go to university next September...i know,when you are out for more than 2 months many things change around the forum...i wish i will be visiting the forum more often from now on.

Anyway,yesterday we....Greece lost from Russia by a present from our GK.Thanks to him we lost all our chances to qualify in the next round.

We are not among the best teams in Europe,that'll never change but i'm so dissapointed.It's possible that we'll finish the tournament without scoring any goals or something....real Greece show what its really made of...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
m_elayan
So according to this thread Russia and Spain are some of the NT's of which you support. What are some of the others?

Btw, that will remain as a wish for you. Sweden will cruise by the lousy Russians. Bring on Holland! Revenge! :ferocious

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
m_elayan
So according to this thread Russia and Spain are some of the NT's of which you support. What are some of the others?

Btw, that will remain as a wish for you. Sweden will cruise by the lousy Russians. Bring on Holland! Revenge! :ferocious
spain only , but i expect russia to qualify too since they are better than sweden

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well, at least you can feel unique by having the opinion that Russia are better than Sweden.

Anyway, why Spain? Something tells me you aren't Spanish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)