• Austria

• Croatia

• Germany

• Poland

Results are only viewable after voting.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Germany had a disappointing game but that doesn't matter, the only thing that mattered was the result.

I dont like how Klose was kept for 90 minutes, the guy isn't playing well but Loew doesn't give himself any options from the bench. Gomez was disappointing as well and its obvious that there is no cohesion between the two forwards. I have a feeling he will be dropped for the portugal game.

Fritz and metzelder continue their mediocre performances but they are almost certain to keep their spot. I hope we see Borowski instead of Fritz just to give a bit more fluency from the midfield.

Any performance like the one we saw in those three games and its byebye Germany and Low. Mattias Sammer is waiting on the background apparently.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
tough win for germant who will go out when they meet portugal since they are so weak.
have you learned nothing? this is germany we are talking about, they always have a wobble, look down and out and then pull all sorts of shit out of the hat. portugal have not been seriously tested as yet and though i would prefer their brand of football progressing i have this sneaky feeling the germans will do it once again

Mar 14, 2004
have you learned nothing? this is germany we are talking about, they always have a wobble, look down and out and then pull all sorts of shit out of the hat. portugal have not been seriously tested as yet and though i would prefer their brand of football progressing i have this sneaky feeling the germans will do it once again

for once I agree.....

Gary Lineker anyone? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)