Poll: EURO 2008 Group A (5 Viewers)

Group A

• Switzerland

• Czech Republic

• Portugal

• Turkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
Nicola Legrottaglie made the startling revelation that Nedved would return for the Czech Republic.

“You will see - Nedved, like me, will return to his national team and play in the European Championships next June,” he said.

Nedved’s agent Zdenek Nehoda seems to have now supported Legrottaglie’s declaration by also hinting of a return.

“I am able to say that everything is possible,” said Nehoda.

Fellow Czech and Juventus star Zdenek Grygera says that everyone hopes that Nedved will play at Euro 2008.

“We all hope in the Czech Republic that Pavel will return,” said the former Ajax man.

“We want to convince him to come, however this is Pavel’s decision and we cannot force him.”

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Does anyone knows if Baros is not starting in the Czech lineup??
I just heard he'll start from the bench anyone knows if that's true?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
INCREDIBLE game.Possibly the best first game ive seen at a major tournament.The attacks,the moves,the 42 chances on goal...the excitement..ITS KILLING ME!What a match.With games like these,who the hell cares about having sex:weee:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
At least the MVP of the first half was a Juve player.
Grygera - only because he injured Swiss best and most dangerous player, Frei. :D

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
INCREDIBLE game.Possibly the best first game ive seen at a major tournament.The attacks,the moves,the 42 chances on goal...the excitement..ITS KILLING ME!What a match.With games like these,who the hell cares about having sex:weee:
:faq2:

i can't watch the game .. I hope my luck changes soon ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)