Poll: Delneri or no European football? (9 Viewers)

Delneri or no European football?

• Delneri

• No European football

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
So I am reading that Andrea Agnelli wants Delneri to qualify for Europe League and he'll stay.
Made me wonder what the fans thinks of this, may not be 100% truth in this but would you prefer us to qualify for the Europe League with Delneri getting another year or us fail to qualify for Europe League and we get a new coach?

Honestly, I don't give a damn about Europe League after the failure this year. I don't want us to qualify if it means Delneri staying. It would be another thing if it was CL.

Could a mod fix a poll here?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It just doesn't make any sense either way. We saw how we performed against Lech Poznan and Red Bull this past year under Del Neri, we were an utter disaster whether we "cared" about the competition or not. Sticking with Del Neri means no CL next season, so Agnelli is a moron if this is true.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It just doesn't make any sense either way. We saw how we performed against Lech Poznan and Red Bull this past year under Del Neri, we were an utter disaster whether we "cared" about the competition or not. Sticking with Del Neri means no CL next season, so Agnelli is a moron if this is true.
:tup::tup::tup:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
How can we even consider to keep Delneri? We don't know whether it's true or not, but it would be a joke to just change the objective from CL to EL. A goal was set and, unless a miracle happens, we're not going to achieve it. End of story.

Delneri is not the way forward, not with that attitude.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I just find it hard to believe that the men in these positions would think these are good moves. Do they see something we don't? Because they have to be smarter than at least half of the members here.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I just find it hard to believe that the men in these positions would think these are good moves. Do they see something we don't? Because they have to be smarter than at least half of the members here.
Nah, they just have connections unlike us. :D

--

What would be the financial loss if we would miss EL?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not much. But we'd just keep falling off the radar. We should at least try to remain a known name in European football. And not like we're gonna try, but winning it would be a good stepping stone if we want to go back into CL. The experience for our mostly inexperienced players would be useful. And of course, winning any official title is always a good thing, for prestige, confidence, momentum, etc. We really shouldn't miss out on the EL.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1) schudetto: fail
2) EL: fail
3) coppa italia: fail
4) top four/CL: fail
5) EL qualification: failing...

What is left for us to compete for? The guy failed at every known and possible thing we could have gone for. What is the possible reasons to keep him then? He did not come close to any objective after a multimillion dollar mercato...he needs to go.

We need to look for greener pastures.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd rather no EL next year and buy players that make us competitive for top 3. What good will it do us if we secure EL for next year and lose focus on the league and fail to get CL again?

Id rather focus next season on CL for the money than have 2 competitions. Besides you know our boys will focus on the league anyways and crash out of EL.

New coach and focus on CL next year. Fuck DN and the EL.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
1) schudetto: fail
2) EL: fail
3) coppa italia: fail
4) top four/CL: fail
5) EL qualification: failing...

What is left for us to compete for? The guy failed at every known and possible thing we could have gone for. What is the possible reasons to keep him then? He did not come close to any objective after a multimillion dollar mercato...he needs to go.

We need to look for greener pastures.

Top ten finish :tup:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)