Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

battery for Palm 1 day

battery life for iPac 1week or more

about 10 times more applications for iPac

iPac comes with some nice MS applications

at least thats what i have seen.
that's where my problem with the ipaq lies.

but the battery is worth considering.. thanks ... I just remembered that Palm's bat is built in.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

that's where my problem with the ipaq lies.

but the battery is worth considering.. thanks ... I just remembered that Palm's bat is built in.

yep. i forgot to mention.

i gave a quick look at iPac's softaware and it looked good.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Thanks bes...

I'll probibly go with option 1.

I love the PalmOS. It's so easy to use, but their new devices lack important features to keep up with the other brands. Also, it seems like they've slowed down in terms of production.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Hey, I have a portable computer too- my calculator! :D

except for having a word processor, a worksheet, an mp3 player, movie player, a dictionary, a scientific calculator, snake game you protable computer can do anything mine can :D

was that too much ?

May 4, 2004
guy's, here in Denmark, phones is absolutly(spell) the nr1 THING! i mean, if u dont have atleast 1 phone (your OWN) then u got NO LIFE!! its crazy, when your over 12 years old, and u dont have a phone, ppl will think u are living in the 60'... its crazy BUT TRUE.. just ask the others from DK in this forum..

and btw, nr1 phone in Denmark are Nokia...! and then SonyE. and then Simmens... and the 3' phones are getting big here too... u know 3'generation phones, with pic.telefoni....

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
3 aren't populair in DK.

I will personly never choose a Nokia phone again. They are behind in many features. And when they finally almost make a complete phone (6230), then its buggy, haves a LEGO design and a very small display.

SE is probably the best brand out there, but since they suck at making clamshells, then i stick to MOTO V600 for now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)