Poll : Agree to swoop Dp with Cassano (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I heard on a sport channel (Aljazeera sport) that juve want to swoop dp with cassano , i am not shure about if this is true of course

although i am not a dp fan , but i think he is more needed than cassano , but if you look at it in different angle for dp to be in Wc in germany , he must be a starter , and that is not garanteed in juve

what do you think :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    we are not discussing dp - cassano swoop in other thread , i am not talking about cassano in general , i am talking about exchanging him with dp

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    but if that means it will get him a World Cup call , maybe he will agree

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    NO WAY!!!!!! Del Piero is the club symbol of Juventus, he cannot be simply given away to our main rivals Roma. He would probably be hated at Roma anyway.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I don't know Del Piero personally or anything like that but I don't think he would even consider a move to Roma. If he does leave it will be for the Premiership.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Remmember this season is different , every player want to impress lippi , so that he can play in the azzuri , till now he is not included

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    Remmember this season is different , every player want to impress lippi , so that he can play in the azzuri , till now he is not included
    I hardly believe Roma is going to have a good season. I don't think Del Piero would go there to share in the malaise, hoping to be selected.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    By the way the ban could be lifted this week, it is not permenant , and regarding the thread , i said from the start that i heard it on a sport channel (Aljazeera sport), i am not shure about if this is true of course

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    elayyan sure is spelled without an 'h'
    so is scudetto
    I find it quite ironic that you're going around teaching people how to spell yet you're saying spelled and not spelt ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)