Politics (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
There are political duscussions going on here at the moment despite what the rules say. Infected subjects as abortion and terrorism are discussed.

We are even discussing imigration I see, that could become a killer for you Martin. Your site could be shut down and put into trial. In Sweden people were nicely discussing immigration when some was saying some not very nice words about "niggers" the matter was taken to court and the owner of the site was found guilty and had to pay a fine. The forum was closed down as well of course, that would be sad for all of us. Just a little warning from Zambrotta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
yeah, but sometimes it might go out of control Z.. and it did.. AFAIR

good point Zambrotta... I don't like these political discussions myself though it seems interesting sometimes.. but at the end it leads to nowhere and makes you bitter and uncomfortable... and on your way you might get your share from the swearing and cursing that goes around in these kind of threads.. so..

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
those threads were created to discuss and give opinions about certain topics(immigration-terrorism-abortion..etc.),and the mods are doing their best to keep everything under control...maybe u should check out the "terrorism"thread,Zambro :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
There are political duscussions going on here at the moment despite what the rules say. Infected subjects as abortion and terrorism are discussed.

We are even discussing imigration I see, that could become a killer for you Martin. Your site could be shut down and put into trial. In Sweden people were nicely discussing immigration when some was saying some not very nice words about "niggers" the matter was taken to court and the owner of the site was found guilty and had to pay a fine. The forum was closed down as well of course, that would be sad for all of us. Just a little warning from Zambrotta.
That's disgusting. What a filthy Big Brother-attitude...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
as i said before the porblem with politcs is that nobody is prepared to listen to others. they think they are 100% right. everybody is like that
Not a big believer in Habermass, eh?

jogge

Apr 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

And then why do they no close these websites www.skrewdriver.net and www.combat18.org?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)