Pol Lirola (30 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I remember Allegri saying not that long ago (pre - Alves) that he would look at promoting Lirola to the first team. Now that we have Alves and Lichsteiner, can I assume that Lirola would be loaned out? He does look quite the prospect.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I remember Allegri saying not that long ago (pre - Alves) that he would look at promoting Lirola to the first team. Now that we have Alves and Lichsteiner, can I assume that Lirola would be loaned out? He does look quite the prospect.
let's hope we keep him for another 2 years so he complies with the homegrown rules. serie a clubs may/should start their own 'b' team soon, he'll get to play there enough before he's the new starter right back for juve. :xfinger:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Primavera player?

never heard of him
Yeah he's a left back. I didn't think he was a standout but he's one of those players coaches seem to love, he can play central defence as well and rarely plays badly. Maybe worth keeping an eye on, because he's physically and mentally strong.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah he's a left back. I didn't think he was a standout but he's one of those players coaches seem to love, he can play central defence as well and rarely plays badly. Maybe worth keeping an eye on, because he's physically and mentally strong.
:tup: thats what i like to hear from a young player thats not necessary a super talent. wont surprise me if he makes it at a top italian club

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
CM.com transfer pundit Daniele Longo reports that Leipzig have also asked information about Pol Lirola, but Juventus are not going to sell the young right-back and are only open to loan him out for one season.
Alfredo Pedulla on the other hand claims that we will sell him for 4m with a recompra of 6m.

Apr 9, 2015
Juve send Lirola to Sassuolo
By Football Italia staff

Sassuolo are expected to sign Juventus teenager Pol Lirola over the next few days.

The Spanish right-back, who turns 19 in August, is a star of the Juventus Primavera youth team.

He is currently with the squad on their summer tour in Australia.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, a deal has been struck for his loan move with possible option to buy.

Lirola is expected to join Sassuolo on Monday or Tuesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)