Pokemon (15 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The crotchety, miserable bitches on this forum :howler:

It's great that you're here with us Baus!

Fuckin Scyther, nice!

I wouldn't even try this if there were more, i don't know any besides original 150.

Yeah, forces people to go outside, it's funny when you see others standing near spots or gyms. :lol:

On lvl 5 you can choose your team, and better you choose Team Mystic you phaggots! #teamblue

Catched some pumped up Rattata (CP 65) and evolved it, my most powerful Pok so far. I have also some over 100CP Drowzee but no resources to evolve. Also not sure if 100cp for him is weak or strong.

Last time i had anything to do with pokemons was in primary school. :lol::gheyfight:
Pinsir is a beast, they're easy to catch at a high CP. 100 seems high but it becomes low very quickly.

Mystic all day :agree:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Installed it and got a charmander but there's no way in hell I'm chasing pokemons around town.

Can't imagine someone asking me what I am doing :lol: :lol:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Just walked around for an hour or so trying the game out. Pretty hilarious when you walk by someone else playing. Especially because everyone sort of try and hide it but can't because the app needs to be open :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I didn't even think of it at the time, but I can't believe I didn't buy Nintendo stock before it was released. Went up something around the equivalent of $58 a share over 5 days. Goddamn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)