Pocket PC (1 Viewer)

OP
Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Hey people...howday...actually I opened this thread to see if anyone had a Juventus theme for pocketpc 2003. If yes can I get a copy please?...if not, I'll make one up and send it on to you if anyones interested.

Just give me what you'd like to see and I'll see what I can do:cool:

Nice to talk to you again Gandalf and Shadow....and you others...not sure if I know you Graham, arifelly, and Don Bes with what appears to be a lot of name changing going on here? Have we talked before?

How you doin' anyway everyone?

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    Vilhelmas?

Uhm....a radiohead listening Lithuanian who knows about the Bhoys...could only be one person...Fliakis? (spelling...I have a hang over...sorry)

Did you get thrown out of the States or somethin' dude?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
    Nice to talk to you again Gandalf and Shadow....and you others...not sure if I know you Graham, arifelly, and Don Bes with what appears to be a lot of name changing going on here? Have we talked before?

My name used to be gray, I don't believe we talked all that much before u went away for a while. Good to have you back anyhow, we're severely lacking in courteous and respectful fans of other teams at the moment ;)

Sep 28, 2002
    Vilhelmas?

Uhm....a radiohead listening Lithuanian who knows about the Bhoys...could only be one person...Fliakis? (spelling...I have a hang over...sorry)

Did you get thrown out of the States or somethin' dude?
    yehey, fliakis it is.

no, i went back here on my own, i was there only or the summer.

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    Hey Grey...hows Aussie land....still glorious sunshine, fine wine and Neighbours...?

Gotta go just now... Sunday dinner is on the table and then the Bhoys are live on TV....I'll try and get back later this afternoon...
    See ya all

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey Grey...hows Aussie land....still glorious sunshine, fine wine and Neighbours...?
    Yes, yes and yes :D Actually cancel the smiley on the last answer :groan:

Gotta go just now... Sunday dinner is on the table and then the Bhoys are live on TV....I'll try and get back later this afternoon...
    See ya all
    Oh, I thought they were against Hibs in an hour. Who am I to argue though? :) Don't worry, I'm all for the bhoys most of the time, they're the safest bet in football :D (except for last week, the bastards cost me :frown: ) :LOL:

Jan 7, 2004

welcome back dude. i dont think we have talked

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

yehey, fliakis it is.

no, i went back here on my own, i was there only or the summer.

Was it Florida?...good place to be in the summer...but always great to get home, isn't it mate:D

What's happening here then...any good gossip?:confused:

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Yes, yes and yes :D Actually cancel the smiley on the last answer :groan:

Oh, I thought they were against Hibs in an hour. Who am I to argue though? :) Don't worry, I'm all for the bhoys most of the time, they're the safest bet in football :D (except for last week, the bastards cost me :frown: ) :LOL:

Should have know that you would be a "Home and Away" man, hehe.

And yes, your right, they played Hibs this afternoon....4 - 0 to Celtic in Edinburgh. Not a bad game. I don't go to away matches any more.

As for last week, they let a lot of people down with the home draw, but anyone who was keeping close to the gossip knew O'Neil was gonna put out the reserves after the match with Barca...too many tired legs after chasing Barca round the pitch... and bruised foreheads from all those long balls...only kidding.:dontcare:

If they had won that game they would have set a new Scottish record.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)