Please help a Newbie (1 Viewer)

Tozzi24

Mar 13, 2003
Firstly, I would like to say hello to all Juventini in the forums, from myself a life long Juventino!!

Secondly, I have a small problem that I need help with...
I am unable to get any sat TV in order to watch Juve, However a DO have a broadband connection. I have heard Rumours that it is possable to watch these Juve games online????
Please Help Me watch La Juve!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm honoured to be the first to welcome u Tozzi, it's great to increase our numbers...

As for watching the matches, I'm in the same situation as you, but I also can't find a place to watch Juve play online...

Sorry I couldn't help you with that, but I hope you feel welcome here.

Be sure to go to the 'Reveal Yourself' Thread, and introduce yourself :D

Have a good time mate

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
hi tozzi and welcome i have no idea how i can help you. but i'm alrealy searchin in the net. if i find something interesting i will let u know

gray

Apr 22, 2003
All I can suggest is that you look for the goal videos after the game :down: sorry mate~ that's what i have to do

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tozzi24 ] ++
Firstly, I would like to say hello to all Juventini in the forums, from myself a life long Juventino!!

Secondly, I have a small problem that I need help with...
I am unable to get any sat TV in order to watch Juve, However a DO have a broadband connection. I have heard Rumours that it is possable to watch these Juve games online????
Please Help Me watch La Juve!!!!
there is a match that u can folow it live on web.galatasaray - juventus.
the shanel shows all turkish cl games,u can see galatasaray and besiktas matches on that chanel @ www.startv.com.tr
but other juve games online i have no idea where they shaw.if u know tell us too ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)