Playing with marbles is fun!! (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
It reminds me when I was a kid, I used to play marbles with my bro and my friends, I was just the only girl, but I did it good, I beat them all :D

well, maybe the game rules is different with yours but you're right marbles is fun!:)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
oooohhhh! Tháts a marble!! :D I didn't know the English word for them (Dutch = 'knikkers')....

I played with them when I was a kid but they were banned from our school for a week when some other kid floored the teacher with them by laying them behind a door... :D

After that they just never really returned... :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
I played with them when I was a kid but they were banned from our school for a week when some other kid floored the teacher with them by laying them behind a door... :D
hehe:D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
Playing with marbles is fun!!

there are loads of different games you can play, it really tests your technique.
Sometimes i wonder if you haven't lost yours:D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
oooohhhh! Tháts a marble!! :D I didn't know the English word for them (Dutch = 'knikkers')....

:D

btw, In Indonesia we call it 'Nekker' ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Erik said:

Those damn dutch! Tricking english speaking guys into dropping their pants! Not by threats! Not by promises of acting work! But just by asking them to "drop their knikkers"!

This is horrific

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)