Players You Miss Most? (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zambrotta ditched the club when it was down and pretty much insulted us. Pretty much been a hater who doesn't acknowledge his Juve days after retiring either. Roots for Milans when we face them lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

What? He only played well here and sucked everywhere else. If he doesn't acknowledge his Juve days, he's basically saying he had no career at all.

OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #589
    Zambrotta ditched the club when it was down and pretty much insulted us. Pretty much been a hater who doesn't acknowledge his Juve days after retiring either. Roots for Milans when we face them lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

If this is true then I can understand what you're saying, but can you give me some examples of him supporting Milan over Juve? From what I've been following he's been speaking positively about Juve with our latest CL performances etc.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    :baus:

he was great in a 3-man defense with barza and chiello. our alves, bonucci, chiellini, alex sandro back line was probably the strongest since the capello days. but it seemed to me for years now that bonucci finds it very hard to defend against counters and 1on1's. when you have a midfield orchestrated by the mighty montolivo ahead of you, you'll get exposed eventually.

i have only seen the highlights, and it was a good laugh. the 2nd goal and that attempted "step back tackle" were awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)