Players worth (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
naaah eddy aint worth 26, his contract gonna run out soon....but hey we can dream.

Beckham.......100's of millions

put it like this, u get a half decent footballer, and a HUGE jump in revenue from merchandising, put it like this, becks is soon gonna pay off his transfer fee.

Jul 28, 2002
well many player values are based on their potential increase in revenue they bring, becks was the key example. Arguebly ronaldo was also one, as they could have signed a better striker than him if they really wanted to.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    john yeah yours counts but a realistic specific number you didnt give. by value i mean the one by which you judge a transfer fee appropriate for a player. 100s of millions...naah. i dont even think hes sold nearly enough jerseys to recuperate that.

oh yeah- and potential too

Jul 28, 2002
    oh ok then josh twisting my arm to put a figure on becks head :groan:

50 million.

Potential????

wayne rooney: 35 million.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    35 million is ridiculous. pounds or euros?

imho even for euros its exaggerated. i mean consider the kids age and all that can possible happen before he peaks...

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    35 million is ridiculous. pounds or euros?

imho even for euros its exaggerated. i mean consider the kids age and all that can possible happen before he peaks...
    the kid, is arguebly the best player for england already. Owen is a weakling in comparison to him, the only thin g owen has over him is his predatory instict.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)