players on loan (1 Viewer)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Actually, he did, it's just that he never got to play for more than two games in a row. Lippi thought that he had better options in midfield.

HE DID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he did nothing except that goal against Torino ............... you should see the match against Lazio (1-1) before you say he did well :groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

AlexDp10

Jan 9, 2003
yeh but maresca did gr8 2day..he set up the goal for piacenza...i think hez gonna be really really good. hez definitely a future international..

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
I've seen maresca with piacenza and i have to admit that he has been really impressive,dribbling,shooting etc.I think he will become a great player when they will give him the opportunity.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Actually, he did, it's just that he never got to play for more than two games in a row. Lippi thought that he had better options in midfield.

The Juve - Torino incident last year wouldn't have helped his push for a 1st team spot...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I been wanting to bring this thread back... So i did! And you can't stop me! :fero: :D

Can someone please give me a full updated list of players out on loan???

Who's not with Juve anymore, and who's hiding in some little club?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
you have CM4??? you can check there
Dude!

I certainly do not want to check CM4. I've never seen a game with more errors than that piece of crap.

But thanks anyway.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
there's also Cabriani and Moretti

BTW, is Athirson still on loan by Juve or has he officially signed with Flamengo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)