Players Attributes (1 Viewer)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Can any of you genius out there help me to edit Juve players in PS2's Pro Evolution Soccer 2 (called Winning Eleven 6 in Japan)?

I just can't help but to set them unrealistically high, 'cos I love them all!!

I think it would be very interesting to edit all the our young players like Maresca, Miccoli, Olivera, Blasi, Sculli and play them against our first team.

Cheers,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I dont know if it's exactly the same with PES 2, but i have WE6FE and this is the way to do it:

1. from the first menu screen Choose "Edit Mode" (it should be the second from bottom option)
2. in the edit screen you should have about 9 options...the first one is "Modify player." chose this.
3. now a screen will come up with all the team flags, choose the juve flag.
4. now you can edit the juve players one by one. chose a player and the next screen will give you even more options (Name, Position, Appearance, Attributes...) chose attributes and do what you need to do.

For juve players, Everyone's attributes are pretty good except for Nedved who is pretty underrated. maybe also Del Piero and Tacchinardi.

With Del Piero, i'd increase the Shot accuracy, mentality and shooting type to "D" or "E"
for Tacchi, just raise all the attributes a couple of points.

come to think of it, maybe even Zambrotta and Camo should be faster.

OP
Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Many thank Majed, WE6FE is the one I‘m playing with.

Indeed I’ve “upgraded” many of the Juve players, Camoranesi is now the king of dribbling in my game.

I’ve also fiddled with their looks too. You know, the white boots of Del Piero, the hair style, the whole lot really.

I’ve also “created” Miccoli, based on Cassano. Just a few cm shorter and a minor adjustment here, and we’re done.

After seeing Olivera playing against Chievo, I just can’t wait to “create” him too.

Of course just to balance things a bit I’ve also made players like Fresi and Moratti a little worse than they were, so watch out Iuliano!

Living in my little fantasy world,

Tacca03

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    hey Tacca03....if you're playing WE6FE, then i've got the dream thing for you:

Check this thread out...

There is a great patch update for WE6FE. The latest patch (WEDoIT version 3.0) fixes all the kits, adds Chievo instead of Friorentina, new menu sound tracks, the add boards, the new CL match ball.

best of all: all the teams' rosters are updated (no Maldini in Italy, but they have Miccoli, ferrari and Legrotaglie) :thumb:

but you still might have to change the players attributes, they rank DP pretty low.

GREAT PATCH....

here's the link : http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1702&highlight=winning+eleven

and he're a link to WeDoIt's site...
    http://digilander.libero.it/wedoit/
    if you're not comfortable with computers and editers, i can gladly help out.

oh yeah, to make the update you need these 2 things:
    1. a fast connection
    2. a CD Burner :D

OP
    Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Many thanks mate, I've got both the fast connection and a cd burner, so what you said was music to my ears.

But I don't have anythng to connect my computer to the PS2, do I need that too?

Forza,

Tacca03

OP
    Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Almost forgot to say one thing Majed -

You're a genius!

Forza Juve,

Tacca03

OP
    Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    By the way, I couldn't download the files, the links are all dead.

Any other suggestions?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    no problem fellow juventino :)

yeah i do have another suggestion...Let me gather all the info and links that you might need...so you can do it all together.

BTW, I'm no genius, just a freak for WE6FE :cool: My all time Fav game :thumb:

forgive me if i take too long, i need to find all the links again.

BTW, Do you have KaZaA?!

OP
    Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    What is KaZaA, Majed?

P.S. Did you make the WEdoIT patch? I get a strange feeling that it was you.

Forza Juve,

Tacca

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
    What is KaZaA, Majed?

P.S. Did you make the WEdoIT patch? I get a strange feeling that it was you.

Forza Juve,

Tacca
    KaZaA is just an application to trade share files between its users. but nevermind, you dont need it.

Anyway, no, i didn't make it :down: though i wish i did, those guys are geniuses....i only played around with fifa 2001 Patches and making some kits, but it didn't work out too well...

anyway, i'm just a user like you...:)

sorry i'm taking too long, but there was an active link to the patch, but i can't find it anymore...
    once i find it, i'll give you the link to a good tutorial and links to the applications you need to make the CD.

here's the main concept, it's pretty simple:
    1. you put your WE6FE CD in the PC and make an image of the CD in your PC (in other words, copy all the date from the CD to you PC)....this image file will be huge, about 700mb.
    2. you download the Patchfile (about 128mb) and then unzip it.
    3. you use an application called PP-O-Matic to replace some of the real files from the image with the path files.
    4. your image of the game is now changed. so you just Raw-Burn it to a CD, and boooof!! you got the CD!!

sorry for taking a while...

OP
    Tacca03

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Many, many thanks Majed,

Those geniuses had released a new "Club Edition" Patch, and I'm downloading that.

P.S. No need to say sorry at all mate, you're doing me a huge favour!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    no problem Tacca03 :)

i didn't download the Club edition yet and i dont really think i will becuase i'm not too interested in serie B team. (i'd rather have the national teams).

BTW, i got your PM and i'm glad you found out how to get the WEdoIT version 3.0 patch..... :thumb:

it's awsome, specially the fan chants :eek: :thumb:

"fOOOOOOOOOrza Juuuuve" ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Here you go Tacca, i think this info should be enough.... (it took me a long time to find a working link to download the patch from)

1. I found this great Tutorial that Tells you what you need (It also has links to the other programs you need to complete the patching proccess like winRAR) and of course it, it gives you simple step-by-step instructions. just read over this before you do anything else to get an idea of how it works (it's not that hard ;) )
    Tutorial

2. The link to the compressed patch file.
    WEDoIT 3.0

When you finish downloading this file:
    a. unzip it
    b. Use winRAR and double click only the first file called "6FE_WEdoIT_3_ITA.part01" and it should make a folder called "6fe_wedoit_3_ita" that contains the Patch file + English patch + read me file with instructions.

after this step, you should have all the files you need, now just go back to the tutorial and follow the step by step instructions.

good luck ;)
    :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)