Players and Families and Girlfriends (5 Viewers)

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

:LOL: they may have the same stylist:p and nice pic juve89
or....maybe the stylist much more confused which one is Mr.Nedved and which one is Mrs.Nedved !!!!! :D:D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
ooh you guys SO should see nedved's children. I don't have pics of them, but I saw them on TV, the most adorable kids I've ever seen.
my dads friend in italy is his neigbor, and he has 2 daughters, whom are now best friends with neddy's kids

when my sister met the girls she was really mean to them and now shes regretting it :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Shit! UR dad's friend is Neddy's neighbours in Turin? Cool!
was that sarcasm? cant quite get it :down:

ya i dont know his full name, his first name is marco, and he HELLA looks like di vaio, maybe he is? he took us to some restaurant in turin where i had some ridiculous 10 course meal, then we went back to his house an i saw nedveds house, but he he had a fence an stuff of course. it was a very private area the road was like 3 miles long and it just had 3 houses at the end, and nothing else

o and nice pics above

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
No no no... Di Vaio didn't take you to a restaurant in Turin.
:howler: no actually see nedved came out with del piero and buffon, and they bought 3-4 360 modenas and took us to the nicest restaurant ive ever been to, then let me sit on the bench with the subs for juve-torino , and as a souvenir i got all the players signed jerseys, and i got to keep a 360 modena

thats all 100% true ;), i have proof if i must show it

o and the club paid me a salary to sit on their bench

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

:howler: no actually see nedved came out with del piero and buffon, and they bought 3-4 360 modenas and took us to the nicest restaurant ive ever been to, then let me sit on the bench with the subs for juve-torino , and as a souvenir i got all the players signed jerseys, and i got to keep a 360 modena

thats all 100% true ;), i have proof if i must show it

o and the club paid me a salary to sit on their bench
So you were that unfamiliar guy sitting next to me?

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Are there many houses in Turin? Or are they mostly units....mostly in pics of Turin, you can't see any houses, just apartment blocks.....

BTW, When is DP getting married? Anyone know?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

So you were that unfamiliar guy sitting next to me?
probably not, since then i was allowed to leave the bench and i sat back beind the net an distracted the keeper from toro, so the 4 goals were all thanks to me. didnt you hear, "Sebi" was announced as man of the match

i saw an area with all rpivate houses, but it was quite a ways out of the city

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)