Players and Families and Girlfriends (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mafalda ] ++
Raul hasn't divorced. There were rumors on some Spanish magazines that he and Mamen would file for divorce but right after those news appeared, his agent, Gines Carvajal, said that they would take legal action to anyone following up with that story because it was simply not true...

I've actually heard rumors that Mamen might be pregnant with a third child. A journalist, whose boyfriend, covers Real Madrid is the one who broke the news and also said that it's not true Mamen and Raul are having any problems.

In the last few games he's scored, he's kissed his ring.

i have noticed this with sooooo many players!!! gosh!!
how is it possible just the football players to believe so much in god and love sooo much their wives....???

it's becoming stupid habit to me to cross before going on pitch and kiss your ring,or kiss the ring after scoring.

i wouldn't mind if my husband would do the same but.,....not every time!

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #423
    :LOL:

Yeah, I agree with you Lili...:):)

Anyways, back to the topic...

Here'sGuti from Real Madrid, and his family...:):)

badziewie

Mar 4, 2004
    Hello everybody. I'm your new member. I guess you won't like me because I'm not a juve fan( in fact just the opposite...) Hope you'll see how wrong you are to support the bianconeri.. Looking forward to your posts:groan:

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by badziewie ] ++
    Hello everybody. I'm your new member. I guess you won't like me because I'm not a juve fan( in fact just the opposite...) Hope you'll see how wrong you are to support the bianconeri.. Looking forward to your posts:groan:
    Welcome here!:angel: I think we will like you very much! At least me! :kiss: And it is so good to suport the bianconeri! We all are very happy to be their fans!;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    darling,
    not even God can make me change my team..

not you :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

but,good job..
    you made me laugh!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

you'll make me see how wrong i am to support juve :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

good joke :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    My gosh, I've been so wrong all these years. From now on, I'm an Inter fan!!!

:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)