Players and Families and Girlfriends (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Well, if he was once (and maybe still) on Juve's transfer list, there you go : Adrian Mutu with his future ex-wife, Alexandra. They are divorcing soon.
I hate him, but for the ones who might like him ... :p.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Merma ] ++

Yeah.. I think she was cheating on him with an Italian player..can't really remeber his name, but I can't blame her..:D :p
Actually, our newspapers wrote that was about Seedorf :embarass:, but you never know ...
I like Milene very much, she is a football player too, and she has a great character. Ronaldo certainly doesn't deserve her !!!

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve5150 ] ++

LOL. I love Sonia! I think she's gorgeous, and she looks really nice. Alex is clearly head over heels for her, and I'm happy for 'em!
Very very nice couple, they look great together and she seems very friendly and different with the other star-airs-filled models.
Good luck for those two!!!

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

Actually, our newspapers wrote that was about Seedorf :embarass:, but you never know ...
I like Milene very much, she is a football player too, and she has a great character. Ronaldo certainly doesn't deserve her !!!
What a soap opera :D

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #109

SEEDORF!!!:eek: :eek:
    She left Ronaldo for SEEDORF??:dazed::eek:

Are you kidding!!!

What I heard his name was -I'm not pretty sure-Francesco...something :embarass:

btw very cool piccy of Mutu :thumb:...don't like him that much as well as the rest of Parma :D :D :D
    But he looks nice in that pic...
    thank you...:) :)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Wonderful pics, Merma and fabiana-juve :thumb: Thanks very much :kiss:

Lord, Canna is so adorably cute :) Although I wonder if his wife just married him so her eyebrows would look even more delicate ;)

And that pic of Maldini is my new favourite thing :touched:

Gotta say though, Ronaldo still looks like a monkey. A buck-toothed pricey monkey.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Merma ] ++

SEEDORF!!!:eek: :eek:
    She left Ronaldo for SEEDORF??:dazed::eek:

Are you kidding!!!

What I heard his name was -I'm not pretty sure-Francesco...something :embarass:

btw very cool piccy of Mutu :thumb:...don't like him that much as well as the rest of Parma :D :D :D
    But he looks nice in that pic...
    thank you...:) :)
    That was what our papers said, I have no guilt :D :D :D.

I don't like Mutu at all, but I'm glad that you like the pic.

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #112
    ++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++

Gotta say though, Ronaldo still looks like a monkey. A buck-toothed pricey monkey.
    Well, I would never say such a thing...
    I don't really like Ronaldo but never say like that to anybody...:)

Besides...Logically...We can NOT compare Ronaldo with SEEDORF...Can we??? :D:greedy:

Ronaldo looks better than Seedorf...they're great players though...:angel:

No matter what, she doesn't have the right to to do such a thing...!!! It's so rude...:(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    yeah i know seedorf isnt italian i didnt mean him, i meant what Merma said that ronaldos wife "cheated with an italian man" before everyone started talking about seedorf and her

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
    Well, if he was once (and maybe still) on Juve's transfer list, there you go : Adrian Mutu with his future ex-wife, Alexandra. They are divorcing soon.
    I hate him, but for the ones who might like him ... :p.
    wahh....u know everything...u're paparazzi:D

Darin

Sep 8, 2002

thats wat i heard 2 that she cheated on him wid seedorf n coz of that he left 4 spain

btw, nice pics :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)