Players and Families and Girlfriends (19 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

lol,and the intresting part is that I found this photo in a site that is about UGLY footballers who have cute girls :D
Damn! Must have been fools day or something.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

I think it's good that footballers just don't have model wifes but also have regular womans as wifes
Me too:)
You should marry someone because of their personallity and not only based on the looks......:mad:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Believe me Sklenarikova has strong personality,
i ve heard (and seen:D) many interviews with her
and when she met Christian in a plane she didnt know who he is!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

Me too:)
You should marry someone because of their personallity and not only based on the looks......:mad:
What makes you think that good looking girls dont have "good personality"? And what makes you think that all ugly women have "perfect personality"?

What rubbish..

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

What makes you think that good looking girls dont have "good personality"? And what makes you think that all ugly women have "perfect personality"?

What rubbish..
I haven't said that. What I meant was that you should choose you're wife because of their personality and not their look... certainly you find women with great looks and charm... But you have to see past beyond the looks...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

What rubbish..
well,I think he didn't mean it.

++ [ originally posted by juve89 ] ++

Me too
You should marry someone because of their personallity and not only based on the looks......

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
I know Paparesta isn't a player but whatever :p
Paparesta,Allegra(6 years old),Giorgia(9 years old),Romeo(18 mounts old)
is it just me, or do footballers have cute kids? i mean Canna's, Maldini's, Nedved's (just to name a few) kids are adorable....

Geof

May 14, 2004
while we're talking about Adriana Karembeu (not bou) here's a funny pic:

French comic Jamel Debbouze receiving an award from her. He couldn't look her in the eyes...

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,359
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    while we're talking about Adriana Karembeu (not bou) here's a funny pic:

French comic Jamel Debbouze receiving an award from her. He couldn't look her in the eyes...
    Was he too short?? Or she was too tall??:wth:

Was he bwoing!!

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    Yeah I remember that, she actually got a bit upset about it. She looks monstruous next to him, doesn't she? He's very short while she naturally tops at 1.83m plus here she's on high heels. But make no mistake, that midget runs the show in France, he's got full access.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)