Player with most responsability on the pitch (1 Viewer)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I would probably go with Vieira since Capello wanted him so bad, and he wants to prove to Moggi that signing him was worthwhile.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I know for a fact the player resides in midfield. That is our engine room and without an engine room machines do not work. Right now I would say Vieira as well, Mawell.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

emo for lat season, vieira for this..it's like andy said,the team won't work without an engine room..good thing we got 2 now:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well considering that Cannavaro is our captain, then certainly HE has the most responsibilities.

Although in terms of performance responsibities then our midfield duo holds the team.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Vieira, the player whom we need to allow passes to go to our attackers and helping Emerson in defence @ times.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
It is tough

but i agree with all the people who said it would be our midfield!

I would usually say Emerson, but he already proved himself last season! this should be an easier year for him as he has cover from Viera! who wants to prove that he has what it takes to make it in Serie A!

i will vote for Viera who will try to play his best football this year for us!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd actually answer this question a little skewed. According to me, its not who has the most reponsibility on the pitch, because this is a team sport, and everybody has an eqaully effective role to play. Its who takes most responisbility on the pitch when the whistle blows at kickoff. That man for me would be Zambrotta.

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
Thuram and Camoranesi would be my picks.

Thuram is the one who keeps everybody alive. dont get me wrong, cannavaro is a fantastic player but he is not the one to comfort the players on or off the pitch. Thuram does!

Camoranesi is picked not because he is my favourite but because he always encourages the other players to take initiatives! He always applause a player even though he does wrong and never complains to the referee no matter what the situation is! in that way he shows the other players that the game must go on and complaining is a weaknes!

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Cannavaro our capitain ? Doubt it.

Most responsibility must be Vieira and Emerson. Two central midfielders got a heavy burden upon them. They must work as defenders and attackers. They have to be playmakers, and run their asses off. Its hard, Ive been there myself. (amateur)

However, these two can be replaced. On Juve its very hard to replace Camoranesi and Zambrotta. Those two players are most important ones so far.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Well considering that Cannavaro is our captain, then certainly HE has the most responsibilities.
:LOL: YES, certainly he has the most responsibilities because he is Juve's captain. :blah: :dontcare:

For now I'd say Ibrahimovic and Camoranesi. Most likely Vieira will join the group when season goes further on, but for bit other reasons.

Why Zlatan and Mauro? Simple really. These boys are Capello's favourites, and for a reason too. Since this squad replaces flair mostly with iron determination, creative players naturally step up on the pitch. Without wanting to debate about terminology again like the guys did on other thread, I'd say that this squad consists enough options while attacking. Capello thinks a bit otherwise, so when available, Don Fabio counts on those guys' magic on the attacking half rather than changing the formation or something like that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Although in terms of performance responsibities then our midfield duo holds the team.
Cannavaro isn't the captain.

I'd have to say Vieira.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Wowwwww. did I miss something!!??

When did Cannavaro became our captain??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)