Player of the month (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Even though we've been great as a team there still has to be a player who hasn't been as good as the rest. DP is definitely that player, but Camoranesi hasn't impressed either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
The more polls the better as a Juventino:thumb:.. than everyone can see right away what the other Juventini think about it.. and since there a lot of juventini on the Forums i think it's a good idea..but i also agree that we should promote the team more besides just one player..

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
plz guys don't say that about del piero his juve captin
we have to support him

cause juve fans must have respect fo our juve captin

he maybe plays not good but he will ok :0

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++
we have to support him

:)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
we have to support him

We're not bashing him but the truth is he hasn't had a good month.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
we have to support him

All I can say is that Del Piero hasn't been performing up to his standards. Maybe he needs to think bout a new plan to make himself play better

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

and what is wrong with that?...if he become a player of the month, he wont be zala****a anymore isnt he ;)
Thats the point :D

I am afraid that he wont be zala****a anymore

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++

Thats the point :D

I am afraid that he wont be zala****a anymore
err..i dunno about u but i think it is great that our reserve players improve and stake a claim for the first team place... in fact i hold a very deep heppiness everytime that happenn... it shows that there is no barriers if u want to improve..

i used to hold a lot of annoyance towards players like Tacchinardi and Birindelli earlier in their career..i feel they are not good enough and wasting space ... but how i was wrong seeing them winning starting places and impressed with their performance... they have earned my respect...now i hope other players to will join that club...with DP continous slump in form, it would be good if Zalayeta would take his mantel...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
He's 25 years old this year.

At first I wasn't impressed with him, even if he scored the penalty against Barcelona. However when I watched on and on, I noticed the importnace of him. His form is still great even if he is not a top choice striker. He can score when on form. Zalayeta maybe a substitute, but he can prove u wrong if he performs on the pitch and scores. So who knows that he can win the "Player of the Month" award?

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I think Zala's two goals made him a lot of allays so I am as one of his enemies I will retreat

C U when DP is fit again :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)