Player of the month (1 Viewer)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
i don't know if this is the right place to make such a request.

do you guy think that it is good to have a player of month poll ?? and we can have the Juventuz's player of the year at the end of the season.

how about the " worst " player of the month ???

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
i don't know if this is the right place to make such a request.

do you guy think that it is good to have a player of month poll ?? and we can have the Juventuz's player of the year at the end of the season.

how about the " worst " player of the month ???
Doesn't sound attractive to me? But it's a good attempt.

Actually soccer is a team game, don't care if the player is good or not, but how he can work with his teammates.

Of course not to forget, personal talent is also important.

OP
44BigBert

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    yeah.....team work is important. I always agree the theory of " win as a team and lose as a team ".

but my purpose is to choose the best player in the month, i don't see it is opposed to " team work "...:D:D

anyway, it seems doesn't work here :mute::D

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    Player of the month: Fabio Cannavaro! ,the main reason for Juve's new solid defense.

Worst player of the month: Del Piero!, bad form and hasnt performed any good so far.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    Player of the month: Fabio Cannavaro! ,the main reason for Juve's new solid defense.

Worst player of the month: Del Piero!, bad form and hasnt performed any good so far.
    how many matches did dp played to consider him worst of the month , you guys wherever the thread is about , you gotta talk about dp and critisise him , the thread MR. Emerson is about player of the month .... Focus !

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Well said...

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    My vote for Fabio as well. You shouldn't choose worst player since the worst player is still better then most of the subs.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Best player: Many! Trezeguet is at his best again, and I hope the injury is not to bad. Emerson, Zebina, Cannavaro and even the improving Ibrahimovic had a good start at Juve. Thuram, Buffon and Nedved once again showed, why they are symboles for Juve. All in all, we can be satisfied.

Worst player: We have 6 wins in 7 games, didn't loose and only conceded one goal. Can there be a worst player?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I think the best (many people would disagree) is emerson. he is also a key reason the defence is alot better, and he is giving a bite in the midfield.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Camo has been one of our better players matey!!

Assit for udine, goal agaisnt maccabi, he has contributed alot!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Best Players: Thuram and Cannavaro have been immense.

Worst Player: Del Piero. Did well against Ajax in the CL but that's it. He has to show alot more if he wants to keep his starting shirt on lock. Can't see him doing more than sitting on the bench for the NT if he keeps playing like this. Totti, Gilardino, Toni, Di Natale, Montella, Bazzani and others are better atm. Come on skipper, many are saying that your career is done, prove them wrong because I know you can.

OP
    44BigBert

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    Best player: Many! Trezeguet is at his best again, and I hope the injury is not to bad. Emerson, Zebina, Cannavaro and even the improving Ibrahimovic had a good start at Juve. Thuram, Buffon and Nedved once again showed, why they are symboles for Juve. All in all, we can be satisfied.

Worst player: We have 6 wins in 7 games, didn't loose and only conceded one goal. Can there be a worst player?
    yes, agree. but if i have to choose one, the worst player is DP IMO. His contribution is the least in the team so far. considering he is playing with injury, he is forgivable.:p

for the best, i would take canna. he is the leader of our great defensive line, he is re-born in Turin.:strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)